Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 target fish for 2011
mine is a 5 lb smallmouth !
[signature]
2nd that
[signature]
Small stream brookies in new small streams that I haven't hit before.

Windriver
[signature]
gonna have to still be a Tiger Muskie but if I don't get to the waters that may have them then some kokanee from PaliSades. A day casting for Tiger Muskie and some time trying to figure out and targeting kokanee.

I fished on some waters last year for the first time and I want to get back to all of them and get some of the fish they are all known for. Small mouth and walleye from one, Catfish from another, big rainbows from another....with perch, both known and rumored to be in some of those waters and other waters as well. I also want to catch some big carp, just because.
[signature]
definitely a toad smallie. caught a few 4 1/2s back went brownlee was good but any over 5 would be it. know of some tourney guys catching 5s 6s and even a 7 at dworshak in the late summer. almost went but am planning on it this year.
[signature]
#1- channel Cat over 15 pounds.
#2- A flathead cat over 10 pounds
Anything past that is gravy. Ron
[signature]
Where is dworshak?
[signature]
dworshak is by orofino on the clearwater. its about 50 miles long when full. ron i caught an 18lb channel at brownlee 5 or 6 years ago. my biggest yet. i have a buddy who caught a 40lb flathead there on bass stuff.
[signature]
Probably the BEST smallmouth fishery in the state if your after large fish!
[signature]
i want big steelhead by the dozens and hoping for a few king salmon as well
[signature]
Hey Steelheadkid, does your avatar mean something in sign language??,,,LOL
[signature]
[quote wormsinker] i want big steelhead by the dozens and hoping for a few king salmon as well[/quote]

I agree I'd like to catch gobs of salmon and steelhead and maybe beat some personal bests. When I can't steelhead or salmon fish I'll be spending time this summer vertical jigging lake trout, and hopefully doing more fly fishing for a variety of species. Steelhead will always be #1 though!
[signature]
a new job
[signature]
Mine would be a 50+ pound king salmon on the Kenai River this coming July. [cool]
[signature]
Dean, you will get a 70. You deserve it!

I am shooting for a 45 inch carp on the fly, a personal best bonefish (over 5 pounds) and a permit (size doesn't matter with permit, any will work for me).
[signature]
there is 3 that i would like to really work on this summer.

1. big catfish (i have only caught about five none over 3 lbs)
2. big small mouth out of dorshak now that im so close to it.
3 . definantly would love to get some more chinook action in this summer.
[signature]
Walleye [fishon]
[signature]
I'm after carp, rod and bow. Looking tward the spawn.
[signature]
15 pounder from Henry's
[signature]
#1 a tiger muskie
#2 a sturgon
#3 a fish over 15lbs that's not a carp
[signature]