Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry report
Went to Strawberry this afternoon in my kick boat.Wind was about 25 MPH,wild and wonderful!Bobbing over the waves like a cork.The water is so big,and my boat is so small.O yeah,cought six in the little time I was out there.[crazy]
[signature]
Wow you are brave, 25mph winds and your in your Kick boat. I don't like going on Willard in my boat when the wind is that bad. Sounds like you did good though, what were you using? Any size to the fish you caught? WH2
[signature]
Well,I did go over to Renegade,the wind was not quite as bad there.I also have a Ele. motor on it.Because it rides on pontoons it's real Buoyant.Just bobs around on the waves.The fish were all 16-19"
[signature]
Glad you caught some fish .Kinda feels like you are a big bobber out there . LOL I have fished it in the wind and have done good in my tube . I look for a little shelter in coves and kick out to where the water gets rough and find fish hanging in the seam of rough water and clam water . I thinking about a trip to see if I can hook a trout after all the bassin' I been doing all summer . Might even go play with the kokes in my tube if conditions are right .
[signature]
HA69-I like little wind(25 MPH is to much)my worst days at Strawberry is when its dead calm.I have a bigger boat also,but that pontoon boat is great way to go.
[signature]