Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EastCanyon?
Anyone been up to East Canyon lately? Can we launch yet? DWR Report last week said it was still icy on the launch pad....
[signature]
East Canyon has been Ice free for a couple weeks.
[signature]
Huh, I heard it had open water, but the DWR said launching a boat still wasn't possible.

I was hoping to go up there on Saturday if you can launch boats. Did you see the marina? Did the boat launch look clear?

Thanks!
[signature]
You can launch a boat. With no problems
[signature]

Marina?[:p]
[signature]
I was up there fishing off the bank two saturdays ago and it was ice free with a couple boats out.
[signature]
Is there a lot of debri in the water from the runoff? Water stained as well? Thinking I need to take my toon up there for a little away time here in a week or two.
[signature]
I launched up there ast Friday and went south towards Taylors. Water was color of chocolate milk and there wee so many logs and junk to include 2 full size trees floating that I couldn't run full speed for fear of ripping a hole in the boat. cuaght 3 dinks 2 of which I didn't know I had on until I realed in to relocate. It's going to be a while before that pond clears up I'm afraid.
[signature]
Good to know. Thanks! I will postpone a trip until June. Should be a little better. Then.
[signature]
Thanks for the info! I may hit the Nelle or DC instead.

But always love EC when it clears up!
[signature]