Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pineview report
hi all fished pineview today from bank with petty4life and boat with mgb landed six SM bass had the thrill of seeing a musky slam my lure less then 10' from the bank strip about 10 yards of line and spit the hook not catching him gives me a excuse to go back and try again !!!

chris

PS i hooked and pulled in a rod and reel today if you can describe it good enough to convince me its yours you can have it back
[signature]
I hooked a rod and reel last year at the berry but it wasn't in great shape . I just left it on the boat ramp . Now what is this about you hooking another muskie . What gives . Give me your secrets . LOL nice report
[signature]
Chris,

what did the muskie hit on? I may be going up there tomorrow and am thinking of targeting muskie.
[signature]
Hey Chris great that you found my rod and reel. It was a nice reel with a rod and had lots of line on it. Does that describe it closely enough for you?
[signature]
It was a fishing pole & reel with line on it. It was wet and muddy. Do I get it back? Huh, Huh.......
[signature]
ha ha ha jokers in every crowd randy my secret ssssss dont tell anyone is......luck if you want to call it that i've hooked 2 for sure maybe 3 in the past 2 months got 1 won't be making any plans to go to vegas with that kind of luck hey al i was fishing at the narrows a little west ( 50 yards ) of were you were last week i was useing a rapflash rattlin rapala i have to show it what the musky did to it next time i see you
chris
[signature]
That was exactly where I lost my rod and reel -- so with my perfect description above do I get it back now?
[signature]
weeeeeel ken i caught the rod and reel on the other side LOL

chris
[signature]
I knew that I was just testing your honesty!
[signature]