Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinview (report)
Went muskie fishing with Aquaman today From 4:30-8:00. The wind was blowing fairly strong and the water was a little rough untill 7:00. The water has cooled down to 67degrees. Never did hook into any muskies trolling but of course Aquaman hooked into one and lost him casting from the bank while he was waiting for me.

Met Wannagofishing when we where loading the boat back on to the trailier. I guess his fishing buddy caught a muskie. Way to go Wannagofishing!

The port ramp is still launchable but it is getting narrow. I seen a boat launch from the cemetery ramp with no problem.
[signature]
Man I wish I lived a little closer to that water . I be there every night , but I didn't get home tonight till 8:30 . LOL I wanted to skip work wednesday and head up there in the rain storm . I think my luck is better up there in crappy weather . Thanks for the update .
[signature]
hey hells,

it doesnt help if you live close either. i go up all the time and you know my luck. i can say though i think i might have had one one monday but cant be sure. it pulled real hard and came off. but no teeth marks on my crankbait and the way it felt hooked i thought it might have had a good lock on it. either way im tired of hearing all of you guys catching muskie haha. just kidding glad other people can fish for them. i think ill stick to the browns where im good at it.
[signature]