Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Creek ?
How is the road up to Lost Creek? is it open again? Has anybody fished it recently..how is the water color looking? is camping allowed there??? what about just sleeping in the truck in the parking lot? any info will help...thanks
[signature]
the road is open both from the croydon exit then the back way from hennefer. i dont think you can camp there any where but i could be wrong. right before i left for cabo i made the drive by to take a look see, water looked alot better then it did last month, but i only drove to the dam and turned around
[signature]
what are the rules about Motorized Boats on Lost Creek Res. ??
I have heard they are not allowed but.. it dosen't say that in the 2011 Proc.
anybody know?
[signature]
wake less speed only
[signature]
Sorry no camping at Lost Creek.
Went to Lost Creek last weekend to get away from the crowds. From all the reports I herd that the action was slow. We started trolling about 5:00 pm and the action was steady until we had to leave because they close the place down at 10:00 pm. Most of the fish we caught were cutthroats from 14" to 20 " with one 24". Sorry but we didn't bring a camera, but we will bring on up next time and post pictures. The reservoir is full and the bank fishing is limited and the water clarity is fair. They took out the outhouse at the ramp so our lady friends may be a little inconvenienced. We caught most our fish with flat fish behind a Dodger, but everything we tried seemed to work. We also caught a number of fat rainbows, but most of them were by the ramp and up the arm by the ramp. It's nice to have a place to go that is wakeless so that most everybody are fishing or paddling and no jet ski or water skiing action around your boat. Hope this helps you.
[signature]
Thanks you guys...that's exactly what I wanted to hear..!!!
[signature]
is there any kind of dock in thanks.
[signature]
Nope, there is not a dock.
[signature]
There is a boat ramp if that's what you're asking
[signature]