Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry's Lake Fall brookie's?
That's awesome- I'm a Beaver fan myself- I hate the Ducks- he he. I'm also a Broncos fan just because my wife is from Prosser, Wa and my sis in law works for Kellen and Kirby Moore's mom there.
Go Beavs!
[signature]
I plan on fishing there every fall for the next 100 years-I will keep you posted on future trips. I believe I have a fly that works exceptionally well.
Enjoy Oregon-my wife is trying to talk me into a lincoln city vacation next year-the clam chowder at Moes I miss and steelhead. I did hit the deschutes last year, record numbers coming up and I get skunked-go figure
[signature]
bump- any new brookies news? Pictures?
[signature]
guy with us monday pulled 2 nice brooks out right off the bat just to the south of the county dock. First was a female and the 2nd this male. Was throwing black marabou jigs.
[Image: IMAG0053.jpg]
[signature]
I just wanted to congradulate everyone on the longest civil thread in BFT Idaho history. Keep up the good work.[Wink]

Windriver
[signature]
Nice Bmarsh!! Got any pics of his head so we can see if he's wild or stocked? Did he have a really long snout and lower jaw? Nice fish and congrats!!!
[signature]
Sorry bud, thats all i got, didn't notice the mouth was cut off until I got home and pulled the phone out. Hands were cold from stripping flys and he needed back in the water Wink
[signature]
I know that feeling! Well, it's a big, beautiful brookie and a GREAT CATCH! Gotta be a wild male as the stockers don't hardly have any color and that one is a beaut! Congrats and nice work on that one.
Dave
[signature]
[quote BigOregon]I know that feeling! Well, it's a big, beautiful brookie and a GREAT CATCH! Gotta be a wild male as the stockers don't hardly have any color and that one is a beaut! Congrats and nice work on that one.
Dave[/quote]

Thats the feeling I got, color between it and the first one were night and day. Both were big and nice, but that one was real nice.
[signature]