Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using a ladder to get to your honey hole
Saw this today and thought that this was pretty funny...was on the big train bridge on the south fork that goes thru Rire...I was thinking about climbing down it until I got over to it...probably was a 20 footer but seem like 50 when I got to it...it was even chained and locked.
[signature]
I've definitely gone down that ladder before. But it was when the water was lower.
[signature]
Looks like a great spot..as a matter of fact..when I was walking across the bridge..a jet boat pulled up and set anchor...guy had a brown right off the get go.
[signature]
That is a great spot. We used to use a chain and climb down and fish it when I was younger. Was not real sure about it the first time we did it, but the fishing was great and we went many many times after that. Whoever donated the ladder is a good man.
[signature]
after this post im sure ill see several more people there[Wink]
[signature]
That's a pretty good walk...should eliminate most of the lazy fishermen...Lol
You might be right...but tall ladders have weight limits and I know better than to test them Wink. At least you don't have to worry about me!
[signature]
Oh yeah we went there just about every day last summer and caught some good fish. Havent been there this year tho with all the high water. Has anybody done any good their lately?
[signature]
I thought you were going to talk about Pyramid Lake:

http://www.pyramidlakefisheries.org/

Now that is funny!!
[signature]
I've seen this before on a TU show..it was pretty funny.
[signature]
I have a friend that uses a card table at Winder for his kids . It's not a very deep lake and he wades out and sets them up and then puts his small children on then so they can fly fish for Bluegill . Curt G.
[signature]
That's funny...I bet the kids get a kick out of that.
[signature]