Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pays to make the wife mad...
...at least sometimes...mine was so sick and tired of seeing my tying stuff left out, that she sold a few of her Coach hand bags on ebay and bought me this tying table. Even though she stuck me down in the basement, I'm not complaining...
[signature]
Cool, she's a keeper!
[signature]
[quote cpierce]Cool, she's a keeper![/quote]....have had her for over 27 years now...way too long to "release" her now...[laugh]
[signature]
That is a great table!!! I have a pretty nice space to tie in, but I need one of those thread holders. My thread is a mess and I hate looking through all my thread in a box.

Windriver
[signature]
Hey windriver...I picked that up at walmart in the craft section...was less than ten bucks.
[signature]
I'm already in the basement. She can be mad at me if she wants.
[signature]
Thanks. That is a good tip.

Windriver
[signature]
I have 2 of those thread holders from Walmart. They work great and are cheap.

Nice table. When I get the house finished, I am going to have to look into getting one. I use a plastic 8' Sam's club folding table right now for my rod building and tying, but things seem to get intermingled all the time.
[signature]
I am with you prvrt. I am the professional, but I do tie anywhere. I had a nice table at the other house but this one is a little lacking as far as a COOL place, but I still geterdun.
Heay, but up camping, it is magnifier glasses with side lights, a small plastic table and the old suction cup Vosseler

Someday, my dream is the roll top classic, but for now, I will stay mobile.
[signature]