Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pineview....report
hi all fished pineview with fishcrazy ( mike ) today have to say he's a great guy and a gracious host if you ever get a invite to fish with him GO!!! your loss if you don't anywho pretty much trolled the whole lake with a little casting to the bank along cemetery point in the mix saw a musky swim out from under the boat and swim off into the lake ended up with three fish 1 carp ( snagged ) 1 perch ( about 1" snagged ) and a 39" musky caught trolling about 3 mph in the north arm many thanks to mike hope to do some more fishing with him in the future

chris

hopefully mike will post a picture
[/url][/url]
[signature]
Great report Aqua. I was hoping for something before I go up there Friday. What where you trolling if you dont mind me asking?
[signature]
hi teroy about all i can tell you is i was using a rebel floater about 4" long it ran about 5'-6' deep had a orange belly and what i would call a brown trout pattern sorry i couldn't help you with a model # but the package is long gone
chris
[signature]
Thank you very much Aqua [Smile]
[signature]
hi teroy no problem good luck tomorrow hope you get one or more !!!!

chris
[signature]
hi all forgot to mention 9/28 is the last day they will be collecting fee's to use the port launch BUT also the courtesy dock will not be usable
[signature]
ummmm to many big words? can you explain that?[Wink]
[signature]
ummm i live in a state of confusion LOL

chris
[signature]
Aquaman is a Great guy to fish with. I enjoyed the day,he caught the fish,I drove the boat[Wink]
[signature]
Hey Mike, another 39 in tiger huy, you must be in the 39 in zone. You did not see any dead ones did you?

Way to go Aquaman, nice fish, you are so right, fishcrazy is a great guy to fish with. WH2
[signature]
You are one lucky fisherman Aquaman. You did it a gain.

Xman and I fished pineview the last three hours of daylight Wednesday with no luck. Xman did hook into a big smallmouth over by cemetery point. Surface temperature was 61 degrees.

Part of the boat docks have been taken out already. Just the main walkway is left and the portion that is rented to boaters but you need a key to get through the gate for access to the slips. The water is below the concrete boat ramp and it is getting narrower each day. There is room for only two trucks to launch (one if Aquaman is driving your truck).[Tongue]
[signature]
I need some of that Aquaman luck . LOL Way to go Aquaman !!!!!!!!!
[signature]
WOW, guess all the watering holes are filling the effects of the drought! Can I still launch my 16'???
[signature]
I swear if I see one more post a muskie caught I am going to throw a fit. I need to get up there and get me one.

Congrates AGAINE Aquaman[mad][cool]

I would wish you good luck on your next trip but it appers you dont need it.
[signature]
Wh2-Can't seem to get over the 39",I'm wating for my 72" Muskie.Didn't see any dead Muskies
[signature]
Teroy, there will be no problem launching your 16' boat at the port ramp. I am not sure about the cemetery point boat ramp. You should be able to launch from the port ramp as early as you wish.
[signature]
Nice going Chris!

How many is that now? Saw the picks, awesome, what's with the pretty PFD the real aquaman wouldn't be caught dead with one of those, or is that your new super hero uniform [Wink]
[signature]
hey al thats only 2 already scheaming how to make it 3 PFD at captains request besides being as clumsey as i am really not a bad idea i allready have fallen into pineview 2 or 3 times this year no need to go for more

chris
[signature]
Oh... Didn't realize you were on a boat. The way you have been taking those dunks maybe you should wear one all the time at pineview [Smile].
[signature]
i'd need one all the time then i seem to have fallen in all the lakes i fish at one time or another

chris
[signature]