Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Member To The (I caught my fisrt muskie club)
Went muskie fishing with HA69 this morning. Started fishing at 8:30am and by 9:30 he caught his first muskie. Next to Xman HA69 has put in more time trying to hook into one than any one I know. I was glad to see him catch one he has been trying all summer and really deserves it.

He asked me to post but HA69 can tell everyone on the board about it since he has already told everyone at pineview. LOL

Way to go HA69!
[signature]
congrat to ha69 was defintley over due

chris
[signature]
And a BIG thanks to MGB for helping me get the first one . I hope the rest Don't take as long . It was only 33" , but hey it's a start . I'm waiting on 1 hour photo now . So I will post pic soon . Lets see that might of taken 3376 cast to get . LOL To tell you the truth I have no idea how many cast but it seem like a lot . Thanks guys
[signature]
Hey all right for you!!!! I guess some people need 10,000 to get one in. give us some more detail I'm heading up there tomarrow with fishrazy to try and hook him one.
[signature]
Finally my first muskie .
[signature]
Congratulations Hellsangler69,

Mike will be blessed for helping many a fisherman catch their first muskie.
[signature]
When the wind started blowing , we watched this guy surfing on the lake with some kind of parachute . He got going pretty good and up in the air he went .
[signature]
Did he do that all by himself, or was he being pulled by a boat?
[signature]
He was being pulled by the wind . It got kinda rough out there in the afternoon . He caught some good air but didn't have camera ready for it that time . He was cruising pretty fast .
[signature]
Speed was 3.8(oops edit ) mph and I was using a j-11 orange rapala . MGB might of had one on but his fireline snapped when he grab his rod . It was hooked in the area I would call spring creek .
[signature]
I'm glad the muskie pic turned good.

That was pretty wild watching that guy sail around on that parachute. I have only seen that on TV.

I had to laugh at HA69, we where asked numerous times by other boaters if we had caught anything. HA69 would reply "landed one muskie"(it was first time he could say that) so I had to tease him that he wanted everybody on the water to know he had caught one. LOL

Nice Strawberry pics also.
[signature]
Orange rapala huh, that sounds familar, the one I used was a double jointed but it sounds like the muskie like those bright colors.

Hey MGB, you snapped your fireline, wow that is something I've never done before, were you using a steal leader? WH2
[signature]
[#800000][size 2]You two were the guys that were power trolling,huh? I talked you about 9am around the main lake point. I was the guy throwing spinnerbaits in the green bass boat.[/size][/#800000]
[signature]
WH2 I always use steel leader but this time I did'nt. I ran out of steel leader HA69 gave me some after the line broke.

Tomegun, HA69 said that might be you but we could'nt see any BFT stickers on your boat. So how did you do?
[signature]
I thought it might of been you out there . I hooked one 8" smallie on a rapala power trolling out there .He He !! You were in some good areas when the lake was full . Most of the bass are up by the dam and narrows now . Anther good place to cast is over by the yacht club and fish close to the tires that surround it . Might even find a muskie hiding in there at times .
[signature]
I didn't realize you were out of steel leader until you broke off . My tackle is always available when I'm in your boat . Hey we didn't get the chance to tell that guy flying around on his board that I got a muskie . LOL
[signature]
Hey Congrats on the toothy one HA. You were due!!!!
[signature]
Same fish just moved away from taking pic with sun in background . and a veiw of the lake .
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Way to get it done HA69 !!!![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Looks like your hard work paid off. Now that you are a member of the club, you can tell everyone how to catch them even though most of us club members still are not quite sure what the formula is (LOL).[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Oh, and about you telling everyone that you caught one ... that's what you are suposed to do. Heck, when I caught one the other day, I burned up the key pad of my cell phone from right there on the lake calling everyone I knew telling them that I just caught one. It's called MUSKYCITEMENT![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Also, MGB again deserves a big thanks for sharing his boat and time.[/size][/font]
[signature]
All RIGHT Randy!!! Glad to see you finally broke that big bad jinx you had. Now how about tellin us what you were using?? I can't think of anyone who deserves it more ..... well maybe Xman deserves it as much. Congrats again bro, just keep pitching them lures.
[signature]