Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtb fat cat
Hey all haven't posted for a loooooong time. Since then I sold my fc4 and fat cat noe I miss them and want another before I buy a new one I thought I give it a shot here.
[signature]
I have one for sale. But it was a gift and I don't know what they're worth used. Make me an offer.
[signature]
200? It has to be shipped ill pay for that too. I can send a blank box.
[signature]
I would think you might want to see it first. $200? I sold my SFC for like $50. and the H3's for around that and they were $600. tubes.
[signature]
Thanks im not sure how to price it. I was think 200I was steep I didn't want shoot a low ball offer. Hopefully we can work it out. Thanks for the help.
[signature]
you sold my h3 for 50??? shame on you sis.. :-)...

MacFly
[signature]
still looking.....
[signature]
Old Troller said last night in the float tube meeting he has 2 of them for sale (super fat cats) I think he said 150-250 range...
[signature]
he's scared of me ripping him off. I need it shipped i told him ill send a box packing materials tape return lable and my money order. He wont do it. I was going to just get a new one but ill just keep looking around .
[signature]
I purchased a used SFC in excellent condition last year for $200 shipped. I placed a wanted ad on a flyfishing forum. Arrived exactly as described.

Keep at it......they are out there.
[signature]
Thanks for the help guys. I found one on craigslist super fat cat pretty much new scotty rod holder fins pump and a nice rubbermaid container for 275. Oh and a brand new box with alot of brand new flies, but i called the guy back so i can drop it back off.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]SCORE.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Now have fun getting it set up and get on the water.[/#0000ff]
[signature]