Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heeey everyone
Hello everyone New to the forums love the site, recently purchased a Dave scadden Expedition. looking forward to seeing some of you on the water. - Chuck
[signature]
Welcome to BFT and thanks for posting. Looking at your picture I was going to guess Pineview Reservoir in Utah. However, after seeing you are from California maybe not.
[signature]
Hi Chuck. Fine looking boat there. I had that exact boat Only blue...LOL Great pontoon.
So, where and what do you fish?
[signature]
Kent you are correct that is pineview, i am a cali boy living in Ogden lol goodtimes. Flygoddess thanks i am liking it so far still got a couple things i want to modify but work in progress. i love pass lake and mirror lake in the uintas, but when i cant make that trip have hit bountiful and some local ponds. love fishin for cats and trout. a buddy is getting me into tiger musky should be fun Smile
[signature]
Give a shout next time you hit Bountiful. It has been a long time since I have been there. You don't post on a CA tubing forum do you?
[signature]
Will do, i joined Float tube forum awhile back there CA based, have only posted a couple times though, been a lurker mostly lol figured if i wanna get to know more people i gotta start posting and meeting up lol looking forward to some decent weather hoping tomorrow is nice was planning on heading out to pineview
[signature]
Right on! Post up your trip please. I will be slaving over a hot vise...LOL
[signature]
[#502800]What are you tying on Saturday?...... I went to the show yesterday, and it was pretty good........ I liked the tiger muskie flies the Thomas guy was tying.[/#502800]
[signature]
Welcome, I look forward to reading your posts![cool]
[signature]
If you are interested in modifying your ride come to the float tube club meeting at Willow Pond in Murray on the 26th at 6:30 PM. The club members will be showing some of their rides with modifications and perhap you could get some good ideas.
[signature]
Been using spinners and crank bait. Lost a couple lures already haven't landed anything. They are taunting me lol jumping everywhere but not biting Smile lee thanks for the invite ill have to see if I can make it
[signature]
That is beautiful. Hope to meet you and everyone else on Thurs the 26th.
[signature]