Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberrrrrrrry!!!
Went to The Berry on saturday with Skeeter2, and he caught this lunker. It is getting cold at strawberry, we are going to be icefishing before you know it.
[signature]
Nice looking hog Skeeter2, thanks for posting it WS4F. If the pressure stays off those fish, we should see a lot more of those big guys by next fall. WH2
[signature]
Nice fish. Bring on the ice.
[signature]
Hey, nice fish skeeter2.Were you trolling,jigging,bait fishing? I hope to hit the berry a couple of times before we break out the ice fishing gear. Berry should really be good this winter.nice job.
[signature]
Nice pic [size 1]Skeeter2[/size].
[signature]
I caught that fish trolling a needle fish 26 ft down. But we caught a few fish casting jigs as well. Hey can anyone guess the weight?
[signature]
I'm guessing 4 pounds. How many did you guys end up catching? Were you on the Soldier Creek side? Thanks for the report, and congrats on the nice fish.
[signature]
[#000080][size 2]It looks like a 5 1/2 lb bowcefus to me. Btw, Strawberry usually doesn't freeze solid til xmas day. The best fishing begins in nov and runs til about thanksgiving(oops, I wasn't suppose to share that[blush]). I mean the best fishing at [/size][/#000080]

[#000080][size 2]strawberry ended on Labor day [Wink].[/size][/#000080]
[signature]
Awesome Berry bow! I guess 5.5-6 pounds. Can't wait to get up there after the Utah orange circus is done. Good fishing.
[signature]
Nice rainbow skeeter2. A few of us are heading to strawberry Saturday I hope we can get something close to that.

My guess is 4.25 lbs.
[signature]
Beautiful fish!
[signature]
Theekillerbee we were on the Strawberry side in chicken creek east. To let the rest of you know he actually weighed in at 4lbs 13oz so there you go.
[signature]
Theekillerbee we probly caught 8 fish between the two of use. It was a pretty slow day. I'm thinking the full moon had something to do with it.
[signature]
I'd bet the moon was a factor as well. Thanks for the heads up. Good luck next time you head out.
[signature]
My guess was the closest do I win your skeeter boat?
[signature]
MGB you wish. My boat is still for sale and the price in now down to 8,200 if any of you guys are looking for a good fishing boat.
[signature]
I was up their monday fishin in jakes bay and caught one just like that but mine was 6lb and a few oz measured in at 24", caught it on worm & marshmellow, almost lost my pole though cause I was busy getting ready to shoot some ducks when it slammed my pole and started to take it off the rock it was on! I think this winter is going to be really good for ice fishin[Smile]
[signature]