Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oneida Res.
I was wondering when the animal pics were going to show up, you never disappoint yote.
[signature]
Like BassnBob, I am getting lots of requests to end this thread. It is ugly in nature, and doesn't represent the friendly nature of this site. Let us just put an end to it. This whole thing started by people making statements about a topic in which they weren't properly educated. Don't put Bob or myself in the position of having to close it down. Thanks for your cooperation, and lets get back to talking about the important stuff....like where the bite is on! Mike the reluctant moderator!
[signature]
More puddles and less pressure might have something to do with why we come. Plus it's closer to me than most of the Utah lakes. Im not sure the management is a reason for me at all. In fact the high price for permits and invasive species has almost chased me away, I catch as nice of fish south of the border but I do like a nice clear pond with fewer people so I still come a few times a year. Maybe that's why you like the management they make it expensive for out of staters. Too bad they don't sell tags by proximity these lines in the sand are a pain. Later J
[signature]
Time to shut it down. This still hasn't gotten back to the original topic despite at least 3 reminders by mods. Lets put it out of its misery and get a new thread.[crazy]
[signature]