Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard bay today 5-5-12
Me and a buddy hit willard today from noon to 6pm and fished multiple techniques including cranks, harnesses, and jigs in 5-20' of water. Jigs and harness seemed to be the most productive. We ended up catching 6 or so solid drag stripping wipers and some non-drag stripping walleye as well. We lost a few fish along the way. Kept a few walleye for the barbeque and let all the wipers go.
[signature]
Nice job, you sure know how to catch the good ones... way to go.. Later J
[signature]
Thanks for the report and nice fish
[signature]
Must say - I always like when you post, cuz I know we can count on some promising fish! \
I've heard such up-n-down tales of Willard, it's nice to hear a positive note.

hope you don't mind my asking, but you still getting out with 'make-em-bite'? She always seemed to have such hot spring reports, I'm wanting to hit Willard, but feel like I wanna wait for the bite to turn on for spring. Just hard to know the "spring" really hits around here!

My boy is all kinds of psyched to hit Willard for camping. Now if I can get my bigger boat fired up - it could be game on!

Thanks for the report
Good job Cody. I was out this morning and caught 11 walleye and lost 5 at the boat. Caught a stinky wiper too[Wink]. Glad to see going slower than 6mph to catch fish[laugh]. Better not eat to many of those walleye or you won't fish for slimers anymore[fishon]
[signature]
Nice Mike. I called you a couple times this weekend but you didn't answer. I should be out there next weekend again maybe we'll see ya. Or call if you wanna go, there was a lot of eyes where we fished but my GPS sucks so we couldn't stay on em. We lost a handful of em too.....
[signature]
Nice job kody call some time would really like to go.
[signature]
Nice work Cody!
[signature]
Hey Coyote, went fishing with makeembite last week in Florida but posted it on the floriday board, she left me, but she will be back this summer. So don't worry.
Heavy Cod Check your PM"s
[signature]