Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time out in the SFC
Finally had a chance to get out in the new SFC for the first time since buying it last winter. 3 days at the reclaimed strip mines in Southern Ohio netted about 1000 Gills over 3 days along with an occasional crappie.
The SFC was true to form. Very comfortable, nice high ride in the water, and really took a beating in the Ohio Outback.
Compared to the other tubes I've ridden.......the SFC is head and shoulders above the rest.
No doubt in my mind that I'll be getting another for a back-up or to put a friend in for a possible fishing excursion.
Thanks to Tube Dude & Fly Goddess for helping me make my decision in which tube to go with.
Boz
[signature]
I am envious. Glad you like your tube. I haven't been able to get out this year and now I need to get my license renewed. Been just way too busy this year unfortunately. Maybe next month or so I will get out.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Nice. Glad you like your new ride and that it treated you well. It only gets better.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Now you are lost...to the dark side.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
It only gets worse........A year ago, a friend of mine from Saginaw invited me north to Grand Rapids MI for a weekend of crappie fishing with him and his friend, all expenses paid.
I felt it was only fair to reciprocate and invited him down for the trip south for bluegill. It was his first ever float tube fishing experience and he is hooked. Got a call from him the other night and he and a friend want to set up another trip south for bluegill. After his friend saw the pics etc, he was hooked as well. It truly is an amazing sport!
[quote TubeDude][cool][#0000ff]Nice. Glad you like your new ride and that it treated you well. It only gets better.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Now you are lost...to the dark side.[/#0000ff][/quote]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I love the word reciprocate. Depending on how you use it you can make it mean either payback or reward.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Sounds like you shared something from your fishing life that someone else has embraced for the future. Good on ya.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Much better than creating drug junkies...but only barely.[/#0000ff]
[signature]