Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard walleye
A good friend and i hit the bay fri and picked up some nice Eyes trolling. Also met Wiperhunter at the launch nice guy but he looked a little lost without Mike4corbra.... Dang fishing bums[Wink] Good times with a great friend
[signature]
nice job on the walleye i hope i can catch one of those one day lol
[signature]
Nice catching. Headed out there tomorrow hoping to find a few. Have never had much luck at Willard for eyes so it will be an adventure.
[signature]
Very nice. So how big was the big feller? You make it look mighty fun thanks for the encouragement. Later J
[signature]
The walleye are pretty easy to catch at Willard right now and have been all through the spawn. We are catching them when we are after other fish in the Bay. Dragging crawlers. plastics or trolling for wipers at 3 MPH doesn't seem to matter much. Good time for the guys who have never caught one to try for them. Headed back to Starvation again Weds. for 5 more days.[fishin]
[signature]
Hey Pete, managed a limit of Walleyes today and 2 nice wipers. Kinda strange not many people out fishing today.
The 2 spots i fished, pretty much had to myself. No big Walleyes today, all around 17".
[signature]
Looks like you did better than we did but we were after wiper. It was good to meet you as well, when you saw me I was waiting for Bearclaw to get there. We were out there on Saturday as well but I was fishing with Wiperslayer and we did much better. We caught two wipers and 6 or 7 eyes. Looks like that biggest eye is a nice one in your pic.
[signature]