Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay Nice mistress today
Went to willard again today. 3rd time this week after many trips and catch a few one day get skunked another day ask questions watch and learn today was finally the day. Me, father -in-law and another friend caught 11 walleyes and 2 wipers. I finally caught my limit of walleyes and one wipers they caught the rest. The fishing gods Smiled upon me and after a day like today i more addicted now then i should be LOL Thanks for everyone that has talked to me on the lake.
[signature]
Nice! It's always good to see Willard being good to people. What did you catch them on if you don't mind me asking? I'm headed up there tomorrow, hoping to get into some like that.
[signature]
Bottom bouncer and crawler harness's nothing special
[signature]
These are the posts that i love!! A little persistence pays off,well done!!
[signature]
Glad the bay treated you nicely....she is a hard misteress at times!
[signature]
Good on ya! How deep were they running? Been a week since I last got out.
[signature]
nice job bro! thats a good looking couple of meals!!! well done
[signature]
Very nice catching with that fishing trip! Looks like a good collection Must have been the S. marina, unless they've fixed up the N. cleaning station??

I can fully relate to your new-found success. Learned a few things that make me think/realize I've probably washed a lot of baits that missed bites. Them Walleye can be pretty subtle. Wipers on the other hand . . .

Cudos! Remember what worked. And next time it'll be different! Haha.
Mind if I ask - what color blades were working for ya?
The colors working on that day were chartruse, and silver. But i have learned each day is different. I wish i could make some kind of corralation but not yet. Maybe one day but it is still confusing and elusive to me as of yet
[signature]