Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new personal best....
Carp on the fly!
About 20lbs. 31" long. 6wt rod, 2X tippet. Jordan River.
[laugh]
[signature]
Hey! Alright buddy! Nice fish. Glad you weren't in the pic you would have made that Carp beautiful! [Wink]
Fish on Brotha!
[signature]
Nice. Seeing that Hardy makes me feel better about using my Winston...LOL But lately I have been using a T3 6 wt.

So, what you use?

I keep thinking of getting a scale for the ones I have been landing. They are slabs for sure.
[signature]
Bigfish22- what the hell are you doing on this board? You're like an ex-communicated bishop in the fly fishing world [Wink] sam and j say "I Whaddup!"

FG- the rod I'm using is a 6wt, 9' four piece Snow IM6 that my grandpa gave me about four years ago. The reel was his, too, that I got after he died. Hardy Prince.

This fish wore me out! I don't normally touch the stinky muthas, but, I was so grateful for the honest, hard fought battle he gave me, I touched the shot out of him. Then I let him go unharmed.
Except for that new hole in his lip
0_o [laugh] ^\/^
Carps! Lol
[signature]
Kinda figured it was a Snow rod as I had one too an love the redish brown color. And have the same reel. I meant, what fly? I went out this morning and caught 6 and 4 LMB...I am so hopeless now.[cool]
[signature]
Glo bug yo
[signature]
NIIICE! Landed 6 this morning and two LMB on my Cheezy Glow Bug.
So, got my fix for the day, next....SHOWER![crazy]
[signature]