Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rockport
We did ok at rockport on sunday I was just glad to make it fishin again got on the water about 7 or so fished 4 to 6.5 feet of water and caught 24 fish by about 11 and headed home with a limit for the smoker nice 16 to 17 inch bows
[signature]
did you catch any bass if so were they all dinky bass still because last time i head there it was just a few baby bass nothing worthy there this year yet
[signature]
I had heard you mention Rockport before but I had to see it to believe it. So you are done with the berry? Do I dare say bored?
[signature]
all trout but i think we had some perch playin but didnt hook any
[signature]
ya if you were using power bait it could of been a few perches hitting around because I remember as a kid when i use to use power bait id catch some perch up there and watch other catch a few of them as well. At least the bow action is still holding up but sucks that bass action is crappy at rock port from last year and this year. Only dinky bass even when i had my pontoon running just going around the edges of rocky cliff with my dad and nothing worthy there for quite some time.
[signature]
just have to stay up with the water lvl they fish so much different when they get low
[signature]
Good to see that you were able to apply some "berry technique" and rock the rockport! Keep up the great work....somehow I know you will[Wink]
[signature]
it's not just strawberry its all trout in all most any lake any thing under 20 or so in 4 hours is a bad day going to go hit deer creek in the morning after i get off work
[signature]