Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Line up...AWESOME!
NFO never sleeps. Here is a vid of the new line up. Ron check out towards the end, STEELHEADER!
And the new Rebel and Predator. Rebel is 8' I think.
The Navigator looks a little different [Wink] Dual floatation.
This is going to be a great year!

http://youtu.be/M6nyuRaUrDQ

ENJOY!!! Also a new motor mount I hear.
[signature]
Any idea when the details on the predator will be posted? At 8 lbs is is the hull made from a new config then the escape or is the weight savings only from the oars being gone and any change? Looks very interesting to say the least. I hope product info gets posted on their site soon.
[signature]
I have not seen it, but it appears to be the same material as the Assault Ultra Lite that came out last year weighing 9lb. Probably very similar to the H3.
I kinda feel I was some inspiration for that one[Smile]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I'm also interested in getting a better look at the Predator. The video did not show a good pic of the layout. From what I could see there does not appear to be room for a battery behind the seat.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I have not seen it, but heard tale of a new motor mount. Might have the answer there.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I'll be patient. Wait and see. But if there is not enough room for a battery I don't need a motor mount. Got that covered anyway.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]The other stuff all looks good too. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
The steelheader is interesting. It looks like the standing platform retracts maybe? and when it retracts then the pegs are used. The Pontoons appear to be big like in the 20" range have you heard? Looks like he is trying to get into a different market with those boats. He has a lot of new stuff. Ron
[signature]
I'm really enjoying the World Navigator XL for solo fishing, and this summer we floated the Green 6 times in the Assault XX. Fishing was first priority, but its hard to beat the beauty of the Green and the fun of running rapids, dodging rocks, and watching for big fish in the aquarium-like water.

The Assault is easy to haul in the back of our RAV4, launches faster than many boats we saw (pull it off the roof rack and into the water, sufficient room to haul 2 people, food and fishing gear for a 12-hour day, and a breeze to row and maneuver for long, drag-free drifts. At the end of the day, we let the air our, fold it in half, throw it in the RAV and head for dinner at the Snag.
[signature]
I sent a note to NFO today and got this reply back:

Quote:Yes, the Predator is a really cool boat and is getting a huge response. It is based upoon the same concept as your H3 and The Escape but much lighter. The best part like the Escape is the fact that it is bladderless which eliminates zippers, sewn seams, and of course the bladder itself... so all of the liabilities are gone.
It is tough and built to withstand the rigors of heavy whitewater use. It should last a lifetime under above normal use and will definitely offer levels of performance that shock you. It handles like a dream.

We have one in the shop. If you are in the area please feel free to stop by and take a look. You will be impressed.

Now I just have to come up with an excuse to head north to go window shopping... Wink
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I'll go with you. About time for a fall run to Willard for walleye and catfish...and maybe some slab crappies. Wipers? They still got those in Willard?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I am in Idaho heading back in the morning. I am going to stop in and place my order
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Cool. If they have a display model please try to get the inside measurements of the compartment behind the seat. Thanks.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
anyway you could post screen shots? i cant access the site from over here, thanks!
[signature]