Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
waterbug float tube?
has any one ever used or heard of one of these kind of tubes, positives/negatives.[Image: 5L35F85Ma3Ea3K73M9c8u27e80f30dfb81303.jpg]
[signature]
Different name, but looks the same. Same Manufacture

[Image: WaterSkeeter2500_zpsd4ff7976.jpg]

Used it twice took it back. Looks like you just bought one so I will leave it at that.
[signature]
Well actually I found it on ksl he was selling that tube plus a creek company u boat(which I have but need a new bladder) and one of those mini tube to carry a battery. 50 bucks so I thought it was a steal so I'm picking up tomorrow. What did you not like about it? I no you are a pontoon girl but how does it compare to a regular tube. Thanks
[signature]
It is fine for large people (like 250 lbs and up) You sit very high. It takes a long time to put it together as the top is separate from the bottom. The Bottom is two pontoons held together with a foam seat. A little tough getting them to sit up straight while you attempt to attach the top which involves velcro. Plus bulky. The stitching is not the best as mine ripped first time out. If I dropped something is would fall right out the back of the seat. Almost lost a rod and reel I had resting on the apron that way.
Do NOT break, loose, or forget the brace for the apron as the boat will fold in around you.

You will want scuba fins.

I have owned Caddis Donut, SFC, the H3, the Escape so I have owned float tubes. Plan on buying the new Predator.
[signature]