Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game processing
6 tags between my daughter and I. If things go our way I'll be filling my empty freezers, I've been working out of town the last two seasons. Anywho, I was wondering what game processing places you guys recommend. I've heard stories about not getting back what you shot and all that so I'm not trying to create a war, just get some recommendations.
[signature]
I think he's pretty hard to get into but have heard good things about the place in beaver dam. I think its called old west game processing
[signature]
In salt lake, hunsakers. 3500 s 5300 w. have them turn the burger into breakfast sausage. They make great jerky too.
[signature]
John I always go to miers in draper. They might be a little more money but they vacuum pack everything and i have never had a problem with anything they have done.
[signature]
I second the guy in Beaver Dam. He does pretty good work and is cheaper than most people. I feel like I am getting my own deer back when I go to him. The one thing is that I feel that he may be a little too selective in what he keeps. For example, last time I went to him, I got about 30 pounds of meat back (it was a small deer). The deer I got this year on the muzzle was smaller so my dad just did it himself and I got about 35-40 pounds. But, the guy in Beaver Dam also only charges $70...
I think he is selective cause shoot you dont want crap jerky of sausauge back. By far the best tasting stuff i have had someone else do for me. Worth the money in my opinion.
[signature]
Are you talking about Beaver Dam out side of Tremonton? I think there is another Beaver Dam down south[:/].
[signature]
Ya, guess i should have been more clear. Its the one by tremonton, between logan and riverside[Smile]
[signature]
I kind of figured that but I wasn't sure. I had no idea there were any business in that small of a town but it has been a while since I drove through that area. It seems there use to be some type of Playhouse theater or restaurant there[:/].
[signature]