Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Utah Coyote Down!
Went out this weekend, nice and cool. Called in big male, everything came together just right.

He moved from left to right 60 yds in front of me, i waited until he got into a small clearing just enough to see his whole body, barked at him to stop him and then squeezed off a shot with y AR-15. He dropped dead right there 66 yds. He hit the dirt so fast that i thought i may have missed the shot.

After skinning him i took a look at the damage, the lung closest to me took the brunt of the hit, completely jello, the opposite lung was pretty damaged but the heart remained intact. full fragmentation, no exit.

I was using American Eagle 50 grain ballistic tips
[signature]
Right on man! Kill em all.
[signature]
Nice job! Smoke a pack a day.
[signature]
Very cool. Sounds like you really put the smack down on that yote!
[signature]
I agree with killerbee, kill them all.
When you skinned him out did he look prime or not
[signature]
Its going to be snowing soon where ig ot him so the fur was prime yes. I'll do my best to kill em all [laugh]. If anyone knows of any farmers that have a good population i'd love to kill them anywhere. Also if you need a buddy to go calling with send me a PM
[signature]
i have never shot a yote. would like too. just never seen them. if you need anyone to go with you let me know...
[signature]
Gotta be VERY careful PineviewFisherman, if you shoot one you are going to be hooked ha ha. I could get you on a yote, send me a message and we'll work out a time.
[signature]