Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockport 12/17/12
Hello everyone,

Its been a while since I have posted here. probably because my year fishing sucked. Didnt get out near as much as I like to. Oh well.

I managed to hit Rockport this morning from 10 to 12 or so. the wind drove me out of there.

Only 1 bow but he was a nice one Caught on rainbow power bait and the bit was very light.

If I am going to be that cold, it will be because I am sitting on ice. Which brings me to my other Rockport report. Keep wishing for ice. Doesnt look like its coming anytime soon. I am hoping I am wrong though. With the wind blowing like it was and the temps, which seemed pretty warm to me, only the extreme south of the lake had any ice on it. And only about 30 feet from the shore. The wind chopped up the lake pretty bad.
[signature]
Thanks for the report. I cant wait for ice at Rockport but just like you said it'll be awhile. Last time i fished Rockport about two weeks ago it was cold and windy too. Not much fun. Landed a couple and then got tired of the wind.
[signature]
Thanks for posting your report, I'm sure glad a few folks are getting out there and posting some reports.
[signature]