Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Causey?
Any reports on the ice besides the dam further into the reservoir? I went a few days ago and walked out onto ice that went from 4 inches to 1 1/2 in about 10 feet. Just wondering if it is thicker now.
[Wink]
[signature]
I went out on saturday, but fishing was slow for everyone. We didn't catch a single fish. There is about 5-6 inches according to people who went out on the arms.
[signature]
Ice is way safe. The edges are slushy though. People who got there early in the morning had really good fishing reports. One guy pulled a couple kokanee through the ice. some with a couple splake trout.[Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
Awesome, good to know! Thanks so much! I caught a koke when I was up there and a few rainbows. The people on the other side of me were pulling out fatties. I heard them say 26 inches and a 32 incher. They were catching them non-stop!
[signature]
Where were you. Were you in the main dam part, or on a finger. What kind of fish were the big ones.
[signature]
I went yesterday and fished the inlet area. The ice was around 8-9" thick. Way safe! The fishing was really slow though. I would try by the boy scout camp. I hear that people are catching the salmon there
[signature]
We were next to the fingers but not in them. Rainbows and Splake I believe.
[signature]
i went up there today with a few guys.. down the dam and walked toward the scout camp about 100 yeards... slow day, missed 3 bites and pulled up 1 14 inch rainbow.. the other guys had about 2 bites a peice... super slow, fished about 830am-200pm
[signature]
What bait did you use
[signature]
alittle of everything, got the bow on a crawfish jig on bottom tipped with worm.. had some hits on a small glow jig tipped with wax worm... really slow day
[signature]