Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White bassapalooza
Ran down to the Lindon Harbor for an afternoon of fishing.

Had to move a few times to find an active school but from then on you couldn't get the hook back down the hole fast enough.

[Image: IMG_20130101_180209_zpsd3e48bdf.jpg]

Picked up over sixty in about three and a half hours. Fish ranged between 4-12".

[Image: IMG_20130101_180248_zpsc1057137.jpg]

Now I've got plenty of bait and a few meals to enjoy.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Nice going - looks like a fun bucket.

On ice, or off a dock?
Ever use their eyeballs for bait like folks do the perch?
On the ice.

About five inches where I was fishing.

I haven't ever tried bass eyes just fillet them out and use the meat most of the time.

The fishing was fast enough today that I didn't need bait, didn't even use a half of a worm before I switched to just using one of Pat's pink purtties.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
[cool][#0000FF]Nice work.

See. I toldja to THINK PINK...and it wouldn't drop your testosterone level at all. Pink is a surprisingly good color for almost all species...especially during cold water (ice) fishing.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Oh yeah! LOOOVE pink! My fav color LOL. [Wink] Sounds like a victoria secret ad ......think pink.....lmao. But yeah too bad they don't make that one hot pink whitie lure no more lol. I'm sure you know what it is haha. Well, too bad for everyone else since I have a good stash left hahaha. There are a few people who have huge caches of them still.
[signature]
[cool][#0000FF]Are you referring to that Heddon "metallica" lure?

I make 'em and paint em in all colors...including hot pink, pink glitter, etc. 1/4 oz. or 1/2 oz.

Strangely, with the late iceup and different conditions this year I didn't get many orders for them.

Sounds like the big "heavy metal" bash was about over before it got started.

Are you the guy who heard there was going to be a shortage and bought them all up before the hoarders got there?
[/#0000FF]
[signature]