Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
east canyon
took polokid to east canyon. i caught 11 on a green apex behind a dipsy diver. polokid couldn't buy a bite he got 2. was a nice day on the lake and good company or as fishfearme would say the 2 bft perverts went fishing
[signature]
I am going up there in the morning,float tubing,over by the inlet.

does the water make it up to the big rock.
[signature]
we where trolling over buy the dam, so i couldnt tell ya
[signature]
For a while there this morning I looked like a legless man in a a$$ kicking contest. Petty kept showing me how it is done to reel in a fish. But I think he has convinced the same fish to bite his line over and over. [Tongue] I did learn a few things about trolling for trout though. It was a good time. Thanks Petty.
[signature]
i know it wasnt the same fish biting my line. i did see you throw a $5 bill in the water trying to buy a bite[Tongue]
[signature]
How long were you guys up there? Anything with any size? How deep were you fishing?
[signature]
Thamks for the report Petty, it sounds like the catching has slowed down since the last time you were up there. I was thinking about going up there last Friday but I'm sure glad I didn't now. WH2
[signature]
we were up there from 7-12, mostly 13-16", 50 ft of line out with the big dipsey diver
[signature]
fishing has been consistant, the day with you curt was my second slowest day ive had up there
[signature]
As for feeding the fish $5 bills, it still wouldnt even work for me. It was one of those days!!! I couldnt even keep a date I had for that evening [unsure]
[signature]
oh you are SSSOOOO funny rob![Wink]
[signature]
The dipsy does it again! Did you end up rigging my dual set-up, or did you stick with the single Apex? Sounds like a decent morning on the water though. Thanks for the report.
[signature]
single set up, i dont cheat like you bee,
[signature]
Who was it that said cheaters never prosper???? Don't believe a word of it!!
[signature]