Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bass Contest
Send me a PM for stickers, write WAVE on the sticker-Boom! free stuff! Fly fishing contestants are using BWO for their contest. That is acceptable for this contest also.
The 2013 bass photo contest has begun! This year Wave baits has dedicated four $25 [url "http://www.wavefishing.com/"]Wavefishing.com [/url]
gift certificates to UTAH ANGLERS!!!! There are four categories for the biggest fish caught of each of the four species. White bass, Largemouth bass, Smallmouth bass and Wiper (Hybrid). All you need is a BFT decal or sign, a sign/BFT sticker with the word 'WAVE' wrote on it or a package of Wave baits in the picture. Of course, a legible length measurement of the fish will have to be in the picture. A Golden Rule or tape measure is suggested.
If you need some BFT stickers send me a pm and don't forget about the contest on the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?post=793233;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]BASS FISHING BOARD![/url] $1,000 worth of [url "http://www.wavefishing.com/"]Wavefishing.com[/url] gift certificates are up for grabs.
Contest ends December 31, 2013.
[url "http://www.wavefishing.com/"][/url]
[signature]
The water is warming up, where are the bass?
[signature]
So is there a signup or entry fee? Or do we just post entries on this thread? Or on the bass board?

I'm thinnin' it's about time to get my Bass in gear, and get my bass-gear into action. I'm sure to be outdone by the REAL bassinators, but it's all fun and good to me. Hope it's ok if I write WAVE on my Catfish poster - since I'll have that and my tape at the ready anyway.

They should be getting frisky, it's warming up!
All you need is a BFT sign or sticker with WAVE on it. No signups, nothing special, just be a member.
[signature]
Maybe I should give these prizes away to people who fish. Yes? No? Do people not like free stuff? Competitions? What should I do to make this more appealing?
Obviously not much interest in the contest so to the people that read this: Please comment and let me know what I can do to create more of an interest in contests such as this. One of BFT's biggest sponsors is offering prizes for just doing what we do but nobody has entered. I am very Confused, please feel free to send a pm if you want. I would really like this to be successful, not only on the Utah board but also the bass fishing board. Feel free to send me a pm.
[signature]
PM sent
[signature]
Interesting, I can give it a try but I am in the middle of the fly fishing contest as well.
[signature]
Bass eat flies too! [Wink]
[signature]
[quote fsh4fun05] Bass eat flies too! [Wink][/quote]

Yes they do![Smile]
[signature]
I keep forgetting to write WAVE on my fly fishing contest paper. I've caught a few bruiser smallies, and have pictures of them next to the tape, but forgot the WAVE.
[signature]
Tell you what, post a picture with your bass with whatever the fly contest word is for 2013 and that will be good enough for me. I may get some flack from the fierce competition but someone has to win, right?
[signature]
[Image: IMG-20130629-00150_zps3f5b30c4.jpg]

[Image: Smallie_zps3dd2e2b9.jpg]
[signature]
Look like I will just jump on in here for the fun.

[inline "fishing trips ect 049.JPG"]
[signature]
[quote fsh4fun05] Tell you what, post a picture with your bass with whatever the fly contest word is for 2013 and that will be good enough for me. I may get some flack from the fierce competition but someone has to win, right?[/quote]

The Utah BFT Fly Fishing Contest word is "BWO".
[signature]
[Image: Wiper_zpsb2d85fa7.jpg]

I'm calling it 15", only because it's just that side of 14.5... We round up, right?

Wiper, on Willard, w/ custom clouser minnow.
[signature]
I want to give it a go. What is the deadline, and what is a PM, so I can get some stickers!
[signature]
A PM is a private message, click on someones name to send a PM. When you have a PM it will show in red at the top of your screen. I'll send a PM to you.
[signature]
Due to the lack of people who like free swag I am going to send out the Wavefishing.com gift certificates to EVERYONE that participated. I was going to wait for that hard deck tree donkey but I don't think that's going to happen.
Expect a PM within a couple days.

Thank you for your participation.
[signature]
[quote fsh4fun05] Due to the lack of people who like free swag I am going to send out the Wavefishing.com gift certificates to EVERYONE that participated. I was going to wait for that hard deck tree donkey but I don't think that's going to happen.
Expect a PM within a couple days.

Thank you for your participation.[/quote]

Not trying to be a dink or anything, but... The spawn is right around the corner down here and I'm all but out of Tiki Stix and those big ass worms that I got from you last time. Am I still gonna get that PM? /cough
[signature]
Got mine 2 weeks ago [angelic] but gosh the service is being extremely slow. Taking 2 weeks for the worker too contact me and still not here. Guy told me he was sorry because he didn't come back till the 7th [mad].

I want my big order too come in cough cough. Warning it might take weeks or maybe a month for your order too arrive [laugh].
[signature]