Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another toad at lost creek
Was at lost creek this week wanting to get one of those toads we caught and released last year. After the 10 ish trips up there drilling hundreds of holes we found what we was looking for. Biggest being 24 inches 7 1/2 pounds rainbow lots of 20s inch cuts n bows and even tigers cant wait til next season.
[signature]
Very Nice fish.... was the ice still in good shape?
[signature]
I wont be going back need a plank to get on. Only a couple more trips left for us and they will be for burbot at fontonelle
[signature]
Thanks for the update
[signature]
Damn....I thought we dialed that place in this year. We found numbers and decent size but nuthin like that ! Best for us was 3" motor oil colored tubes tipped with half a crawler and crawdad smelly jelly bouncin off the bottom.
[signature]
Wow, what a toad, sounds like you put in your time on LC for that fish. I think I'd blow that pic up and frame it[cool], good looking fish.
[signature]
i was using brown as well just a paddle bug with minnow. We would have hundred fish days in the slot but finding those cuts n rainbows outside it are hard to find.
[signature]
i would its just that ugly mug behind the fish. Hard to blow something up that ugly.
[signature]
Roger that. Hopefully a sign of things to come with the new slot. Time will tell.
[signature]
I caught a 6 pound rainbow threw the ice last year i cant wait for years to come.
[signature]
Wow that's a beautiful rainbow..looks a lot prettier and more natural than some of these sterile silverish ones they plant now days.
[signature]
Is this the bow you are talking about from last year?

[inline heavycod.jpg]

Pretty amazing, you catch another nice LC a year later, I just archived this on yesterday.
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_Fishing_Forum_C55/gforum.cgi?post=725939;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/...d;page=unread#unread[/url]
[signature]
ya thats it wish i had those side by side in the living room.
[signature]
Wow man you a stud that's a nice trouti [bobwhistle]
[signature]
I've seen a few pics blown up to the actual size of the fish, then framed and put on the wall, it is likely the only way you will get them side by side.
[signature]
That photo should be good enough to have a good replica produced from
[signature]
I am very envious.

I am not scared to let everyone know,

That is one of the most beautiful rainbows I have ever seen!!
[signature]
way awesome, glad to see they are still in there that size, love that place for the no wake!
[signature]
To heck with the cutts that 'bow is magnificent! Well done. I think I'm gonna hit that place this spring for the first time after seeing that!
[signature]
send a txt, we live 20ish minutes from there it always fishes well from the toon
[signature]