Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Creek ICE?
Is Lost Creek clear of Ice yet? I would assume so -- but if anyone knows for sure that would be great.
[signature]
It was almost gone on Sunday, I'm sure its gone by now.
[signature]
Went today no ice!
[signature]
Thanks! I have a trip up to Logan tomorrow and may take a detour on the way home.
[signature]
How did you do?
Didn't get a bite but after some belated information, it's clear I wasn't doing anything like the right thing to catch the fish there.

I also may have been early fishing from 7:30-9AM

What a pretty place.

Will definitely be headed back with a better idea how to target the lake.
[signature]
Ended up catching about 20 rainbows. All 14-16 inches on black buggers type ll line.
[signature]
Went up mid-morning, didn't get the numbers that you got but we did get a tiger that measured 23 inches. The cutts and bows we got were all in the slot. Been two years since we've fished there, water is down but it was very clear.
awesome! i was the guy that talked to you before hand and gave your son the streamer. glad to see you guys get into them
[signature]
Thanks again for the streamer and stopping by to chat with us. Nice to put a face to a name on here. That fish was caught not long after you pulled out of the parking lot. What a nice morning up there yesterday, our next trip will have to start earlier.