Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lowell report
Well I just want to say thanks and I really appreciate the information being given on some of the lakes lately. I threw together a spur of the moment trip yesterday afternoon. It was one of the better bass trips I've had in a long time. I started fishing around 630. Surface temperatures were hovering around 70 to 71°. The wind was blowing about 10 miles an hour, for the first hour or so, and then it died down. It was the most aggressive bite I have had in quite a while. If you got a hit, and missed it, they would typically always hit it at least a second time. We caught them on several different baits. Too much fun is all I have to say. Thanks again!
[signature]
It was good for me too. I was out there from 11 to 2 and after 30 I stopped counting. I did catch a big surprise on a spinner bait 8.47 pound cat. I thought I had just caught my biggest bass ever and to my surprise it was a cat.
[signature]
Awesome fish. I live among some of the best trout habitat in the world and yet sometimes I wish I lived where there is better bass fishing.

Windriver
[signature]
I agree with windriver . I catch a lot of trout , but it would be great to have a warm water fishery closer to east Idaho .
[signature]
I've caught brown fish over 4 lbs at American Falls, Massacre Rocks and Walcott. I hear there are green fish in American falls, but have never caught one. I'd help if you PM. Milner is fishing great this year.

All this Lake Lowell talk is making me twitch and lay awake at night thinking about frogs and top water.
[signature]
i was out their tonight again man lowell has been great this year i like to fish for trout but i love to fish for bass lake lowell has a different type feel to it with the south side being in heavy trees this time of year different than any other lake i have fished in idaho
[signature]
also any one know what people are fishing for in the canal bellow the dam on the west side i have seen allot of rigs down their fishing just wondering what they are fishing for channel cat ?
[signature]
Josh you the man..... if I wasn't shooting Carp yesterday I would have joined you.... glad too see you out there smacking them..... we need too put a trip together for something sometime.... it was great too talk too you the other day as well,
Matt
[signature]
I've been to Lowell twice this past week and we had some of the best bites ever as well. I posted some pics earlier this week. I plan on trying to hit it again in the next couple of days!
[signature]