Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
turkey day fishing east canyon
fished east canyon today with polokid i caught 4 and polokid caught 7 all trolling i was using a green apex with a dipsey diver with 60ft of line out and caught 2 on a pettyjig trolled behind a dodger. was a great day on the water was like glass. was cold but expected that and dresses for it. got to try out my new bunk guides they work awesome on the way back we saw about 200 wild turkeys. it was cool even got pictures. started fishing at 6:45 and got off the water about 11:15am
[signature]
Glad you guys had a good time on the water. Wish I could have made it. Have a great Thanksgiving.
[signature]
wish you where there tkb to out fish polokid he started gloating catching more fish then me if he would have caught all the bites he had he would have caught 30 fish
[signature]
Sounds like fun, I havent done much of any fishing besides bountiful pond and grantsville res. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
[signature]
[Smile]HEY PETTY4LIFE GREAT POST. SOUNDS LIKE U HAD A GREAT TIME. THE APEX STRIKED AGAIN. I'M HERE IN FILLMOORE FOR THANKSGIVING. I HOPE SCOLFIELD IS FROZEN OVER. I'M GOING TO FISH IT SOON. TALK TO U LATER. FISHON..............
[signature]
It was a great trip. Alot better than the 11 fish to 2 fish wooping i suffered at East Canyon by Petty 3 weeks ago. The bite was on. I was trolling with a dodger with green reflective tape on it and 14 inches of leader off that with a jig tip with a worm. I took pictures, but with a Jurassic camera. (non digital) So I will post picts later today of us launching the boat in 8 inches of snow!!! But it was a great time on the lake. Even though my usual friends I go fishing with on thanksgiving decided skiing was better, petty sure helped my hold my end of tradition by letting me on his boat!!!
[signature]
Pictures from the Thanksgiving pervert outting!!! [cool] Sorry petty the turkey picts didnt turn out very well
[signature]
Never posted pictures, I guess I will hhave to wait for my computer expert to help me (OEJ)
[signature]
Sounds like a great day on the water, how is the water level, has it come up since we were there? Did you troll in your normal area (between the launch area and the dam)? Did you see the turkeys below the dam, between two houses, in a open field, I think I told you the area where I saw them last year? WH2
[signature]