Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread locked
Why is my thread locked,Air pressure guages.I cant reply to a post.

Thank's
[signature]
[#0000FF]That thread is not locked. I am the one who does that stuff...rarely. And I tell you there is no problem.

If you are properly logged in you should be able to post.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Hi, TD.

I can't write in the message box when trying to post a NEW topic. Only the subject line is available and I can post a new message with only a subject line and blank for the post. But I can reply to any posted message. That's what I did with the ODC announcement when I sent a blank and followed with reply and the message. Maybe my computer, also?

Pon
[signature]
[#0000FF]I just posted a new TEST thread. No problems such as you described.

My best guess is that it is an Internet browser anomaly. I have tried several and each one has minor differences in how I can post on BFT. I currently use Mozilla Firefox. A couple of things I like better about Internet Explorer but I can do without the problems it causes.

There can also be viruses and bugs that affect how you post online. Ditto for registry problems. If you have registry cleaning software and good virus protection you should run scans to be sure that your system has not been compromised. There have been several times I have noticed changes in operation and after cleaning house everything worked better.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
When i tried to reply in my post there was a picture of a lock in left corner. there was no reply button in the in the upper rignt corner.
Idont no what the problem was, I even tried restarting my PC.

Thank's
[signature]
You did nothing wrong. For some reason it was locked. Soon as you posted this I looked.
I have never locked a thread so I had to do some looking and found an "unlock" button. You should be good to go.
How is the Gauge?
[signature]
[#0000FF]Musta been the lock gremlins. Neither FG or myself locked the thread and we are the onliest ones that could do it.

By the time I looked it was unlocked so I didn't know what to think.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Havent had a chance to try the guage yet,hopefully tomorrow.I wish the guage was 2 in i twould be alot easer to see.
[signature]
My new message posting is still blocked. I have do not track box checked in Firefox. Also a website comes up saying that I have 2 private messages, but that I must click "here" to sign up for the service.... That's not how I retrieved private messages before.

Pon
[signature]
[#0000FF]Ignore the 2 new messages. That is advertising.

Not sure about your inability to post new messages. Gotta be something in your settings.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]