Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tenkara Review
Hear that. Still very cool!
[signature]
Cleaning out the car this weekend I found my little 3wt broke. Favorite small stream rod. Well, seeing this earlier, and the new post this weekend...I got one on the way. Very intrigued. I went "big boy" now as for what I will do the rest of this season and early next season I need the backbone.
Almost went with a more all around one but thought better of falling into that trap and ending up having three instead of two. [Wink]

Thanks for posting. I will report back at some point, hopefully this weekend but am glad I saw the posts to start with.
[signature]
FYI the new fly shop in Rexburg, Anglers Anonymous, is carrying Tenkara Rod Co. rods, line, and flies. They are very reasonably priced, come check them out!

Josh
[signature]
[quote lucabrasi]Cleaning out the car this weekend I found my little 3wt broke. Favorite small stream rod. Well, seeing this earlier, and the new post this weekend...I got one on the way. Very intrigued. I went "big boy" now as for what I will do the rest of this season and early next season I need the backbone.
Almost went with a more all around one but thought better of falling into that trap and ending up having three instead of two. [Wink]

Thanks for posting. I will report back at some point, hopefully this weekend but am glad I saw the posts to start with.[/quote]

Have to keep us updated when you get them. I have one and it is a blast, but I would never give up my Traditional 2 or 3 wt. It is definitely a SECOND choice[Wink]
[signature]
Right here in Boise.
http://www.tenkararodco.com/blogs/news
I think a few of Tenkara Rod Co's rods have been reviewed on this blog:

http://tetontenkara.blogspot.com/

Well, somewhere on it.....lots of in depth reviews.
[signature]
I fished the Teton tenkara rods last fall. They are a great entry level rod for a reasonable price. They are not one of the elite rods, but you pay much more for lighter rods made with better materials.

Windriver
[signature]