Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake "report"
Me and one of my long time no see friends rolled into the marina around 715,BLM and his crew were just unloading and I was approached by a couple strangers that had noticed the BFT sticker,Old Coot and AFDan then the BLfishguy pulled up, we shot the bull for a few and headed towards the pile!!We boated only 3 fish all day all were macks cought on white tubes one 4# and an 8# and my buddy that had never cought a mack, hooked into a 10+# it made the trip worth it just to see him haul it in,OC,Afdan had a pretty good laugh also watching!!Good meetin'and fishin' with you guys we will have to do it again sometime!!M.H.
[signature]
How was the weather? I hear it is supposed to be bad for saturday. dLooking to go up tomorrow.
Sounds like a great day on the pond, were the guys in your boat the only BFT members to catch any fish? How many BFT boats were there? Congrads on 10 lber, did you get a picture of your friend's Smile with that big one. No white fish? WH2
[signature]
Sounds like a decent trip. Glad you guys could make it out. Good luck on the next go 'round.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]It was a nice day to be out, probably the best for the week according to TheBearLakeFishGuy. My father, Crestliner and myself were out on the Boomerang. We caught fish, some were fairly decent cutts but no big macks graced our presence. We missed a lot of hook ups. We fished Gus' Point for most of the morning then moved north to finish out the day.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]We were off the water by 1:15pm, Crestliner had a luncheon to go to. We also saw fish1on fishing the dike at the marina first thing in the morning. We waved in passing. Had I'd of been thinking, we should of took him out with us.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Don't know how AFDan and Coot did. They'd caught 2 fish when we last talked to them. Dan had caught a mack and was pretty pleased. [/size][/font]
[signature]