Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MP jerk
You gotta use the circle cast method for that sort of crowding. You whirl the line above your head in a circle twice to gain line speed like you would a false cast, then pitch the fly where you need. Practice in the yard, just tell the crowder that is how you learned to cast, he/she may need to watch their head. [Smile]
[signature]
Ha ha ha remo no thanks I just visit my good buddies " The crazy color hippies" aka TDT and ETDT.

Basically all the time when I cross a fisherman on women on the water I just say hello and keep moving to find a good spot.
[signature]
Well I will just meet the person who kills me in hell [Wink]
[signature]
Wow, that sucks!! I used to fish the MP all the time before the stream access law kicked in, it was always crowded but now it is just silly. I choose to spend my $$ elsewhere nowadays until we can access our waters like we should!!
[signature]
[quote remo_5_0]Wow, that sucks!! I used to fish the MP all the time before the stream access law kicked in, it was always crowded but now it is just silly. I choose to spend my $$ elsewhere nowadays until we can access our waters like we should!![/quote]

True dat![Smile]
[signature]
Is there parts of the MP that can't be accessed? I was under the impression that Anglers had access from Jordanelle all the way to Deer creek.
[signature]
Middle is all open, the issue is that the SAL has closed a lot of other places forcing everyone to fish the only "open" waters. Making them even more crowded.
[signature]
It also increases fishing elsewhere including out of state. More Utahans will fish out of state and probable far fewer visitors that have fished here will return. I wonder how many dollars get pumped into Wyoming and Idaho's economy as a result of this seizure of public waterways. I know I've spent thousands over the years in each state because long term problems with access that have only worsened with time.
How many years until you're out of here Mike? I'm betting I don't last 3 more.
[signature]
I am out in 4 years Paul [Wink] only trout I will be catching will be Sea Trout, mixed in with a whole lot of Flats fish!!
[signature]
The intelligence, or lack thereof, of some people is simply astounding.

Sorry you ran into a bag of crap fly fisherman. Not all of us are like this, and this is the main reason why I stay away from the MP. I already have a short fuse, and therefore stay away from places where it would be cause to flare up. Next time your that way drive a little bit further, find some nice water on a different stream
[signature]
Not just Fly Fishermen.
[signature]