Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon 11-29-13
Wiperslayer and I hit EC and trolled from 8am till 2pm. We were using some home made lures and some made by Petty4life. Water temp was 42*, not sure what the air temp was but it was a great day on the water with over 60 bows to the net. We had many doubles and a few triples. Most of the bows were 14 to 15" and fat, too bad they were so ugly with many holes in every fish caught. One of our best days on the lake in years, good times for sure.
WH2
[signature]
Glad you and Ira got into them. The fish we got a few weeks ago up there
smoked up really nice despite the worm scars
[signature]
Thats wierd, i took my son up their two weeks aago and caught a dozen off the shore and not one fish had the worm holes.
[signature]
nice job curt, wish I would have gone up there yesterday
[signature]
Way to go Curt. Sounds like a great day.
[signature]
Ugh, we need some snow badly. That's strange with the holes... What's up with that?
[signature]
Unless the ones you caught was fresh planters, all the bows that have been in there for a year or more have the anchor worm in them. Some times you will find one that isn't as bad but if you look close they have a few holes. Like Rileyfish said they are still good to eat no matter how they look but when you catch one that has the worm coming out of it, they are just an ugly fish[crazy] to me.
Here are a few more pics of the low water conditions for those of you that haven't been up there in a while.
[signature]