Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chesterfield
Anyone fishing in Idaho on Sunday is not a real Utahan.
Best time to fish is Sunday evening, everyone goes home to sober up for work Monday am.

Close as I'll get to discussion of religion. Lol
[signature]
I wonder if this helped the fisheries in Idaho?

[size 3]This Settlement Agreement ("Agreement") by and between the Shoshone Bannock Tribes ("Tribes"), the United States, the State of Idaho ("State"), and the Committee of Nine, hereinafter referred to as the "Parties" sets forth the terms and conditions of the Equitable adjustment provided for in paragraph x.d of water right no. 27-11375. This Agreement is an addendum to the Partial Final Consent Decree Determining The Rights of the Shoshone-Bannock Tribes to the Use of Water in the Upper Snake River Basin, dated August 2, 1995 ("Consent Decree"). [/size]

In re Snake River Basin Adjudication (Idaho) – The Indian Resources Section worked with the Nez Perce Tribe, the State of Idaho, and water users to craft an historic settlement of the Tribes’ water rights claim. Congress ratified this settlement in the Snake River Water Rights Act. The Section, in conjunction with the other parties to the settlement, successfully defended the settlement against challenges. In 2007, the Idaho courts approved the entry of the settlement.

Fish on at Chesterfield.

Idaho
[signature]
I completely agree with what you are saying! If you don't like the company, keep your trap shut and enjoy the "solitude".
This was a very immature statement that causes a cascade of arrogant comments by others trying to incite flaming. I do not agree with the comment, but also I do not agree with those who tally their money spent in Idaho. I think those individuals are being self-important. Yes, thank you for the boost in the economy, but come on guys and gals, we will always have Californians. I do not speak for anyone else in Idaho, but I for one would be okay with less plates with Arches(along with those from Idaho) at any number of Idaho waters. Now with that said, consider the Green River in Utah, full of guides with clients and out-of-staters who spend great deals of money to fish this water. Can the Utahans on this board honestly say that they appreciate the money going to the economy. Or, are they as frustrated with their home waters being stressed by the extra traffic because of over publication on bulletin boards and magazines like we are. I guess what I am getting at is that it only takes one person to speak mistakenly for the group, but it takes millions apologize for it.

Loufly
[signature]
[quote fish4life123]If you want to fish chesterfield better hurry its all over the utha board so it will be coverd in fish killing utahns soon[/quote]

This has to be one of the top 10 posts of the year.
(Asinine posts just to clarify)
[signature]
i don't mind some out if staters hunting or fishing. but my blood boils when they talley the money they "bring" to our state to save us from certain financial demise..... cry about not having preference points on draws and the like.

just an fyi we idahoans pay state pay income tax all year pay for trips all year. i would rather pay 200$ a year for a fishing liscence and keep some of the whining at a minimum
[signature]
What an ASS !![mad][:p][pirate]
[signature]
Pack it in
PACK IT OUT ! 
Lottery tickets and a soda at flying j in mcammon is not economic stimuli. Just saying.

Y'all need to take a wolf back home with ya. Lol

This is ridiculous fellas. My family from Utah has always came up to fish, we go down there and shop.

Soon as we get a little more water in the snake I'd be more than happy to take any of ya sturgeon fishing in Gertrude.
[signature]
[quote hulapopper]i don't mind some out if staters hunting or fishing. but my blood boils when they talley the money they "bring" to our state to save us from certain financial demise..... cry about not having preference points on draws and the like.

just an fyi we idahoans pay state pay income tax all year pay for trips all year. i would rather pay 200$ a year for a fishing liscence and keep some of the whining at a minimum[/quote]
I think most do that to remind those with blinders on, that nothing is for free.
Especially for non residents.
So boil that blood Wink
[signature]
Oh no attack of the utha. I remember my first utard attack... Haha.. I've grown fond of Utah they have some amazing fisheries them selves you know.. And you know what if you want to get even with them go fish their waters that will show them..
[signature]
Your right iv never fished utha but should go on a utha spree and since they suport us poor idaho folks i can aford it now
[signature]
Now that made much more sense than your first post[crazy]
[signature]
I will say that as an avid Idaho outdoorsmen. I can say that once again my fellow sportsmen have disappointed me. I myself travel for work and find my self paying the outrageous price for non-resident licenses. and I will say that there is nothing more awesome than fishing in new and awesome places. and I welcome and encourage other sportsman to come and experience Idaho. it is a magical and wonderful place. and keeping fish there is nothing wrong with that as long as limits and size restrictions are met. and honestly if you don't ever harvest anything out of your favorite fishing place in time it will be over run with little fish. please welcome other fishermen and go experience something another state has to offer. you will be surprised what you can find elsewhere. ENJOY AMERICA
[signature]
Nicely put and gave a reminder to "United" states.
[signature]
[quote fish4life123]Your right iv never fished utha but should go on a utha spree and since they suport us poor idaho folks i can aford it now[/quote]

And the hole keeps getting deeper.
BTW kid, it's spelled UTAH.
[signature]
Just my two cents......from someone who was born and raised in Idaho and currently calls Utah home. I fish all over, including Idaho, and now pay out-of-state fees to access some of those same fisheries I learned to fish on and gladly do it. Make no mistake.....there are stupid people on both sides of the border but don't put everyone in the same bucket....it just shows ignorance. Engage your brain before putting your mouth into high gear. Not everything is as it seems.
[signature]
[quote mojorizing][quote fish4life123]Your right iv never fished utha but should go on a utha spree and since they suport us poor idaho folks i can aford it now[/quote]

And the hole keeps getting deeper.
BTW kid, it's spelled UTAH.[/quote]Kind of funny, I actually thought he meant "other" when he wrote "utha"!
[signature]
I'm sorry to hear you have such a low opinion of us Utahans. I have family in Boise and have enjoyed their hospitality and fishing tips on more than one occasion. If you do happen to be in Utah (specifically near Utah Valley) I would be more than happy to help put you on some fish. While I choose to practice catch and release, you can do according to the dictates of your own conscious. You are more than welcome to take some fish home to your kitchen to share with your family.

I have been somewhat of a fishing orphan and have learned most of what I know thanks to kind people have taught me through the years, including complete strangers, so I try to do my part to help teach others. Fishing hospitality doesn't cost anything.
I am a firm believer in fishing Karma. Do a good turn for someone and somehow it works out in the end. After all, most of our sport fish came from somewhere else.

Good luck out there and I hope everyone has a happy holiday season.
[signature]
I think he knows how to spell Utah, IMO he is just like some folks from Wyoming that call us Utards, this guy is saying UT Ha. Very negitive any way you look at it and when he keeps repeating it on every post it just goes you show how little regard he has for folks in Utah[unimpressed].
As a lot of members have stated, there are good and bad folks in every state.
[signature]
[quote wiperhunter2]I think he knows how to spell Utah, IMO he is just like some folks from Wyoming that call us Utards, this guy is saying UT Ha. Very negitive any way you look at it and when he keeps repeating it on every post it just goes you show how little regard he has for folks in Utah[unimpressed].
As a lot of members have stated, there are good and bad folks in every state.[/quote]

Awww, he is one of the guys that ends up being the only one laughing at their own jokes. The fact he keeps using it means he must really be cracking himself up.
[signature]
LOL, isn't that the truth.
[signature]