Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chesterfield
[quote wiperhunter2] IMO he is just like some folks from Wyoming that call us Utards, this guy is saying UT Ha. [/quote] Well heck, I remember "Ubangers" about 30 years ago around Kemmerer. "those darn Ubangers". Heard it around there, back then, and never again, anywhere. Whatever happened to that one? And commie pinkos too, who do we get to call that anymore the way the world is? Just doesn't seem to fit. Ahhhh, the good ol' days.
[signature]
[quote wiperhunter2]I think he knows how to spell Utah, IMO he is just like some folks from Wyoming that call us Utards, this guy is saying UT Ha. Very negitive any way you look at it and when he keeps repeating it on every post it just goes you show how little regard he has for folks in Utah[unimpressed].
As a lot of members have stated, there are good and bad folks in every state.[/quote]
I think you're giving him a little too much credit. He just doesn't know how to spell or punctuate.
[signature]
Well, dang I didn't know that there were this many people around that read the posts on here, much less post to the board.

Thanks to this exceptionally fine topic, now we know! [Tongue]
[signature]
I only have one problem with them Utah people. Come back you forgot and left your Utah Chubs. [Wink]
[signature]
That was the Birds, I swear!
[signature]
Well said ductaped! I was born in Montana lived in Idaho, Colorado and now Utah.
I am a Utah resident and fish fish fish mostly catch and release but will take my limit in what will feed my family and the species they will eat.If I injure a fishy on the catch I will keep it and eat it our give it to someone who will..no waste! That said I spend $ in whatever state I may be... This silly guy needs head examination most definite!
Smiles Always!
MA
[signature]
You know you are likely correct on that one[Wink].
[signature]
[quote cpierce]Well, dang I didn't know that there were this many people around that read the posts on here, much less post to the board.

Thanks to this exceptionally fine topic, now we know! [:p][/quote]

It's because of those "Hot Forum Topics" above, when thing are slow members read those and click on them to see what is going on.

Navajo Lake...
Welcome and thanks for the report....
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=852600"]Click Here[/url] ice fished ?...
Fished 9 Mile and PaliSade today. 9...
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=852599"]Click Here[/url] Where to ice fi...
Fished PaliSade and 9 Mile ice toda...
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=852598"]Click Here[/url] Scofield 12-7...
The ice was 3 inches or so with som...
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=852597"]Click Here[/url]
[signature]
Specially us bored Fly Fishers that figure ice belongs blended in a Margarita drink[Wink]

MAYBE this will be the year I walk on water...but only if I can do it at Chesterfield with all my Utah friends.[Wink] Oh, alright, the Idaho friends can come too.[Smile]
[signature]
[quote flygoddess]
MAYBE this will be the year I walk on water...but only if I can do it at Chesterfield with all my Utah friends.[Wink] Oh, alright, the Idaho friends can come too.[Smile][/quote]

LOL, good idea Joni, I bet we could bring a bunch of fish home to Utah[Wink], we could even plan a big BFT get together[blush].
[signature]
And everyone drive their own vehicle....safety in numbers eh?
[signature]
I hope to take certain Utahans ice and sturgeon fishing on the same day/weekend. Right Curt?
[signature]
Lucky.....
[signature]
FG if you make to Chesterfield after January 1 let me know maybe I would show up . BFT get together sounds good .
[signature]
I don't think I have been on the ice since the early 90's. Still haven't made it to Chesterfield either.
Wonder how many plates that aren't 3C can be there in one day?
Heck, we should even give 'em 1B and 4B too. Everyone else.......darn tourists.
[signature]
Some of our Utah friends need direction to the lake.
[signature]
A BFT rendezvous sounds quite tempting. I for one would go! Just need to pick a day and time.
[signature]
P. S. I invite all Idaho anglers to come fish Strawberry.
[signature]
Cool, they will love it! Just remind them, Utah can't catch a limit, take it home and freeze it, then go back for more....
That is so no one can take ALL the Strawberry trout.
[signature]
I ice fished with 5 Kaysville police officers at Island Park Res. last Wednesday . They told me they fished Strawberry a couple a weeks ago and slayed them .50 to 60 fish days. Great bunch of guys , can't wait to fish with them again .
[signature]