Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chesterfield
That isn't slaying them, that is normal[Wink] Any less is a slow day....[laugh]
[signature]
Wow.
[signature]
If nothing else. Here on the Idaho forum. You can show pics of dogs. Talk a little or a lot of crap. Miss spell words. Act like a Jerk. And, we all understand that is just fishing..

I am guilty of all of the above.

Be safe on the ice where ever you are from.

Idaho

Ps.

Front runner is going to run a rail to chesterfield by means of Lava. I hope some pretty girls show up.

Happy and safe Holidays.
[signature]
[quote fish4life123]If you want to fish chesterfield better hurry its all over the utha board so it will be coverd in fish killing utahns soon[/quote]

Yea idahoans don't keep and kill fish. All those people crowded around the state and county boat ramps on Henrys opening weekend making multiple trips to and from their vehicles with "2 fish limits" are all from Utah. Idiot.

Judging by your two post, I guess the lottery isn't helping out the Idaho public schools very much.
[signature]
fish4life is a good guy I think he was trolling and gut hooked a whole bunch of Utah folks Wink
[signature]
No I see him as rude and ignorant, no side stepping that.[Wink]
But, he can take comfort in that he was not the first[Smile]
[signature]
Thank you drowning_flys is anyone fishing magic or okly yet
[signature]
Sweet now I know two more of your favorite lakes to come and decimate!!

I will be sure to post that you said they are hot fishing holes in the Utah forum!!
[Smile]
[signature]
Fish4life has been spotted in Utah at Smith and Edwards, you guys better hurry in here before it's over run with Idaho folks spending their money and taking our merchandise across the border!
[signature]
[quote drowning_flys]fish4life is a good guy I think he was trolling and gut hooked a whole bunch of Utah folks Wink[/quote]

Your boy likes trollin'
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...995#851995
[signature]
Start a new thread, this takes a long time to load. Gonna take a long time to clean all these gut hooked passionate peeps.
[signature]
[quote IceHog]Fish4life has been spotted in Utah at Smith and Edwards, you guys better hurry in here before it's over run with Idaho folks spending their money and taking our merchandise across the border![/quote] Never heard of it. Looked it up. By golly, I going to be checking out the scene there and loading up too I think. Hope that's ok. How have I never heard of that place? You Utah people keeping the good stuff under wraps? [angelic]
Looks as if I may have to remember to pack a lunch and bring a trailer. If nothing else, I learned about a potentially dangerous place for me to go from this thread.
[signature]
FYI they are not opened on Sunday . Plan on being there for a while . It is a very big store .
[signature]
No reports yet might fish one of them this weekend Smile
[signature]
Must be too cold to fish
[signature]
I made it out yesterday it was cold but found my first tagged fish
[signature]
Fantastic There is a tagged fish in Oakley worth a grand
[signature]
wow that would be nice to get ahold of
[signature]
Absolutely would Smile
[signature]
[quote fish4life123]wow that would be nice to get ahold of[/quote]
Need to make that a BFT "Before Christmas" get together.Get all the Idaho, uhta, and Wyoming members together. Fish fry and party.See how many tagged fish we can pull out
[signature]