Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republicans
Some people aren't gonna like me for this but I'm pretty mad so I could care less. What have republicans done this year?
1. Shut down the goverment earlier this year cause they had a temper tantrum something didn't go there way.
2. http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/bre...qo_fvRDvAI

Now they're doing this. It's not gonna happen but I can't believe we live in a kind of state that think's like this. Pathetic is all I gotta say. Republicans definitely haven't impressed me this year, that's for sure. What are your guys's thoughts on these 2 actions they've done this year?
[signature]
Although I don't agree with your point if view on these topics I am not going to argue with you.
Instead I would like to give thanks that we live in a country where we can voice our difference of opinion without fear of imprisonment or worse.
God bless the U.S.A
[signature]
I have always been conservative in my political leaning but the mindless crap some of our Republican congressmen have been perpetrating on us is gonna make a Democrat outta me yet, even though I definitely don't go for the Democrat agenda that seems to want government to be all things to all people.

Our entire congress needs to come to grips with the fact that no government can give what it doesn't first take.

What I submit is a complete overhaul of congress and the executive branch. Vote them ALL out. Then elect representatives and senators that will get a tenure of office act passed so no senator can serve more than one term and representatives in the house two terms.
That alone oughta get us a congress that'll be more interested in what's good for the country than in what'll get them re-elected.
[signature]
My health insurance just DOUBLED. DOUBLED! No change in coverage. I just have to pay for the derelicts who get hand-outs now too. And the illegals who will get the handouts too. Piss on that, let 'em suffer, let 'em die. So Obama and all the other Democrats can take their shit and shove it up their ass. I hope they all die of long, prolonged, suffering AIDS.

As for the queers, they can do whatever they want, just leave me alone. Everybody should just leave everybody else alone. Who's sticking what where is nobody's business.

Government works best when its shut down. SHUT IT ALL DOWN!!!
[signature]
I'm with you. I'm conservative as well and don't buy into all the democratic principles either but at least they don't stop working cause they're trying to stall so what they don't want to happen won't happen. I'm also pretty pissed about hearing what Senator Lee is trying to do after taking my diversity class and discussing the discrimination lesbians, gays, transgender and bisexuals have to put up with. It's usually republicans who always do this type of thing. It's a joke to me how they think their religious freedoms are being violated because homosexual marriage is legal.
[signature]
Well without questioning other reasons your insurance cost went up, the affordable health care act is meant for society, not one person. Also, you might not like prisoners, illegals, etc. getting care but you do realize illness spreads right?
Aside from the moral principle of it being flat out wrong saying you can't afford it so therefore you have to suffer, illness spreads. If we live in a country where people don't have health care then viruses and all sorts of illnesses are going to spread.

I am glad on your view about homosexuals however. I hope that the fact that you don't care what happens behind closed doors isn't the only reason you don't have a problem with it however. I hope you don't consider someone to be a lesser person because of their sexual orientation. That'd be similar to saying anyone with mental disabilities is useless.
[signature]
I don't care what anyone chooses to do sexually. If it doesn't involve me, keep it to yourself.

My health insurance has never, ever, not once gone up anywhere close to 100 percent in one year until this debacle. 10 percent, ok. Hell, even 20. But not doubling. Its the direct result of Obamacare, and that's what my agent, liaison, and spokesperson/Rep. for the insurance company told me, directly, face to face.

As for disease spreading, it will spread with or without Obamacare. Wash your hands. Keep away from sick people. Cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and the other major illnesses and killers are not spread anyway. I don't want to be paying for all the lazy asses going to the emergency room for a runny nose and fever. Or illegals having more babies for me to support. Or inmates, for that matter. Let them die too.
[signature]
Blame Bush. Dems have had 6 years and only do worse. Those claiming discrimination are the ones doing the discriminating. The guberment learned us crackers two generations ago about race, religion and gays. It's all a money game, don't get involved with hype or believe the press. How come all the school shooting happen in liberal Meccas where everyone is ignorant about guns. Things are sure different out west.

They can't take care of our Vets and now they wanna help the rest of us.

Semper fi
[signature]
Geezer hit it on the nail. They all need to go and put in term limits. Our founding fathers did that and it worked great. Insanity= doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Here are some real facts for you youngster. They are all verifiable at one of the following: CNS News, FactCheck.org, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Social Security Administration, Energy Information Agency, and shadowstats.com.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3][/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Fact #1: From 2009 to 2012, real median income is DOWN 4.3%[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Fact #2: From 2008 to 2012, people in poverty is UP 16.7%[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Fact #3: From 2008 to 2012, percentage in poverty is UP 13.6%[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Fact #4: From 1/09 to 8/13, people not in labor force is UP 10.7%[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Fact #5: From 1/09 to 10/13, unemployed workers are UP 52.0%[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Fact #6: From 1/09 to 8/13, part-time job holders are UP 62.0%[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Fact #7: From 1/09 to 6/13, people on food stamps is UP 49.2%[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Fact #8: From 1/09 to 9/13, fed disability payments are UP 19.9%[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Fact #9: From 1/09 to 10/13, total debt is UP 57.5%[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Fact #10: From 1/09 to 10/13, gas prices are UP 97.5%[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]And you want to piss and moan about what exactly? The Republicans are the blame for what? Pull your head out of that ice hole it's in and look at the REAL problems facing ALL of the citizens of this country.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
What exactly do these facts have to do with my original post? I never said anything about there not being any problems in the U.S. I said I think it is pathetic how our government shut down. I also said I think its pathetic how most republicans are always so discriminatory towards homosexuals and people outside their religion.

Also, I'm by no means saying Obama did a good job but guess who our economic struggling period started with? That is right, republican George Bush. I know people want there to be a magic trick to fix this but Obama inherited the crappy economy from Bush and it was unrealistic if people really expected him to pull us out of the hole that Bush dug for us.
[signature]
To: Bob Hicks, from Utah

The mentality and morality seen in this young man is now the norm.

Thank god you are 71 and not 17 years young. You lived most of your life {so far} during the best times history had to offer.
[signature]
Reagan filled the hole in some, Clinton started digging again, Bush dug some more and made the hole bigger and Obama just keeps on digging now faster than anyone ever has. 5 years and things are only worse. Read history, the way to control people is thru healthcare, next get the guns. We are on the edge, don't sit around and whine and blame. They are all lying to us. R u republic phobic?

If you want to get to the bottom, stop digging!

We are no longer the on the top rung, the Russians aren't gonna put up with anybullshit the gays try to start. This could trigger some scary shit.
[signature]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][/font][quoteFishingLunatic]What exactly do these facts have to do with my original post? [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Nothing! It was an attempt to get you to take your blinders off and start looking at the bigger picture.[/#800000][/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][/#800000][/font][/size]
[size 3]I never said anything about there not being any problems in the U.S. I said I think it is pathetic how our government shut down. [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]And you want to blame that on the Republicans? Seriously? Are you for real? Pull your head out of the ice hole and come out of your ice shanty. The only thing that surprised me about the shutdown was that it didn’t happen sooner given the total dysfunction of Congress as a whole. You can’t see the forest for the trees and you certainly let your emotions control your thinking instead of using your intellect to analyze the root causes of the malaise affecting us all. The shutdown was nothing more than a speedbump.[/#800000][/font][/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]I also said I think its pathetic how most republicans are always so discriminatory towards homosexuals and people outside their religion.

Also, I'm by no means saying Obama did a good job but guess who our economic struggling period started with? That is right, republican George Bush. I know people want there to be a magic trick to fix this but Obama inherited the crappy economy from Bush and it was unrealistic if people really expected him to pull us out of the hole that Bush dug for us. [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]O M G! Yet another ‘blame Bush’ fanatic. Unable to root out the facts, analyze them, and form an intelligent opinion on why the country is in the mess it’s in, you’re going to blame it on Bush. What are you – 20 going on 12? Tell you what; when you finally become an intelligent adult, get back to me and we can have an intelligent, civil, and meaningful discussion. Your grade school rants have become boring.[/#800000][/font][/quote][/size]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
[quote dubob][size 3][font "Times New Roman"][/font][quoteFishingLunatic]What exactly do these facts have to do with my original post? [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Nothing! It was an attempt to get you to take your blinders off and start looking at the bigger picture.[/#800000][/font][/size]

Well I already knew all you said but I'm not that interested in politics and unfortunately there is nothing I can do that will change the facts you listed. That's up to the people in our political system.

[size 3][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][/#800000][/font][/size]
[size 3]I never said anything about there not being any problems in the U.S. I said I think it is pathetic how our government shut down. [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]And you want to blame that on the Republicans? Seriously? Are you for real? Pull your head out of the ice hole and come out of your ice shanty. The only thing that surprised me about the shutdown was that it didn’t happen sooner given the total dysfunction of Congress as a whole. You can’t see the forest for the trees and you certainly let your emotions control your thinking instead of using your intellect to analyze the root causes of the malaise affecting us all. The shutdown was nothing more than a speedbump.[/#800000][/font][/size]
[size 3][/size]

Who exactly was the one who quit working again? Oh that's right, it was the republicans! To be fair the sequence of events was Obama Care was about to passed and they didn't want it to happen so they tryed putting a bill that wouldn't allow it to take effect untill a long time. Of course Obama refused it beings as that is what his whole original campaign was about. So that's when republicans decided to be 2 year olds and "shut down". If me or you has a problem with a policy at work and we try making a statement by not showing up at work then we get fired. It's not the fact that they didn't want Obama Care to happen that was the bad part but how they handled it is like a baby throwing a tantrum.

[size 3]I also said I think its pathetic how most republicans are always so discriminatory towards homosexuals and people outside their religion.

Also, I'm by no means saying Obama did a good job but guess who our economic struggling period started with? That is right, republican George Bush. I know people want there to be a magic trick to fix this but Obama inherited the crappy economy from Bush and it was unrealistic if people really expected him to pull us out of the hole that Bush dug for us. [font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]O M G! Yet another ‘blame Bush’ fanatic. Unable to root out the facts, analyze them, and form an intelligent opinion on why the country is in the mess it’s in, you’re going to blame it on Bush. What are you – 20 going on 12? Tell you what; when you finally become an intelligent adult, get back to me and we can have an intelligent, civil, and meaningful discussion. Your grade school rants have become boring.[/#800000][/font][/quote][/size][/quote]

I don't even know if you're just oblivious to reality but the economy was at its worst before Obama started! Hint=that means it started with Bush, but hey, when Obama became president, all he had to do was snap his finger and its fixed. Also, you're really funny with your insults. I'll be graduated by 22 unless I decide to get a higher degree which is pretty young. Your insults don't phase me a bit and make me laugh.
[signature]
Both you and Dubob make some valid points. Alls AH gots tu say iz, when yer werkin on sumpin an hit turns ta sh-- thu best thing ta do iz toss thu hole dam thing inta the shi-pile an start over. Same's tru uv our gummint. Shi-can 'em all an start ovur.
[signature]
[quote FishingLunatic]Well I already knew all you said but I'm not that interested in politics and unfortunately there is nothing I can do that will change the facts you listed. That's up to the people in our political system.[/quote][size 3][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]I couldn't have described you better then that if I'd spent all day trying. VERY typical of you and your generation. So once again I say when you finally become an intelligent adult, get back to me and we can have an intelligent, civil, and meaningful discussion.[/#800000][/font][/size]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
[url "http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-duck-dynasty--star-s-anti-gay-remarks-spark-outrage-134231650.html"]http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-duck-dynasty--star-s-anti-gay-remarks-spark-outrage-134231650.html[/url]
[signature]
[quote dubob][quote FishingLunatic]Well I already knew all you said but I'm not that interested in politics and unfortunately there is nothing I can do that will change the facts you listed. That's up to the people in our political system.[/quote][size 3][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]I couldn't have described you better then that if I'd spent all day trying. VERY typical of you and your generation. So once again I say when you finally become an intelligent adult, get back to me and we can have an intelligent, civil, and meaningful discussion.[/#800000][/font][/size][/quote]

What's wrong with politics not being my passion? Funny how your bring up generations. The only thing that is typical about a generation is that you're from an old generation that thinks they know everything, you're right and i'm wrong, etc. I didn't say anything that wasn't intelligent,univil or not meaningful. You're the type of person that will say "when you finally become an intelligent adult, get back to me and we can have an intelligent, civil, and meaningful discussion" untill someone agrees with you. That's it there is to it.
[signature]
It's fun reading that haha. Dewb ob is jus ta krankee ol man. Smile
[signature]