Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ONLY 1 but worth it !
Decided to go fish with my friend conroy , who dreams about this place even tho it's hard to fish but it's been workin out finally ... We arrived at 7:45 Saturday morning a little late but we had to glass all the bucks ! Always have to look at them.
So we ventured out on the slush monster I wore my waders so did he , walking was tiring and we moved to three spots . Fishing was slow but we finally seen some fish on the cam so our hopes got up. Finally a tiger came on the screen I bounced my bait off the bottom smacking it in the sand he came right over grabbed it set the hook bam ! Got off ! Nooooo ..... So I rebaited sent back down he was about twenty feet away started smacking my jig off the bottom an he came cruising over ! I left my bait still on the bottom he grabbed an fish on fish on he pulled my drag out three good times the best fight for a while lol well kinda ! His tail is nice an big explains the good fight !
He is a healthy 26 inch TIGER !
I love this sport IM ADDICTED
[signature]
I have not seen one that big up there yet but I keep trying. Smile

Edit: See hot spotting rule above at sticking post.
[signature]
Where at
[signature]
Pretty sure if he didn't put it in his post he is not going to share what so ever. Nice try at least [laugh].
[signature]
Did you get a weight measurement on that pig?

Great fish!!!!
[signature]
Man can try right
[signature]
ROFL. [laugh]
[signature]
You should be able to tell by the pics if you fish around northern Utah
[signature]
[#000000][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Nice Tiger [Smile], but where did you fish, I can't tell there is only one picture, you can send a PM?
[/size][/font][/#000000]
[signature]