Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*GEM LAKE SCANDAL* You have a Voice!
FISHERMAN LET'S TAKE THE TIME TO VOTE A SUCKER FISH OUT OF THE LAKE!! If you have taken the time to follow the story about Gem Lake, then you know that a Bonneville county Judge and one wealthy man were able to skirt around the law for their benefit rather than make a ruling using the law that protects fisherman. That Judge is now having to run against an opponent in this election that ends May 20th. I finally get to have my say and here it is. [font "Calibri"][/font]I think that everyone can agree that Judge Tingey (“Dingey”) got the Gem Lake decision wrong. Judge “Dingey” is up for re-election and this is our chance to hold him accountable. Tingey is in a contested race with a local attorney Randy Neal and I know him to be someone who stands up to corruption and is independent and wouldn’t bow to political pressure.
Voting Judge “Dingey” out of office would send a strong message. In short, Judge “Dingey” is the kind of fish that doesn’t measure up and should be thrown back.
[signature]
What happened over there is blatant cronyism, and yes, someone should pay. Money never talked louder than here in Idaho politics.. Hope your activism in the name of Idaho sportsmen pays off. Mike
[signature]
He set a scary precedent for the state, put him out on his butt next to the recycling!
[signature]
Good luck, it's time to get rid of the "good ole boys club" in Idaho and in Utah.
[signature]
+1
[signature]
Good luck guys. I really hope it works out in your favor. I live in nevada and have been living with our idiot politicians and wonderful fedefal govt bullshit so I feel your pain.
Again good luck!!!!
[signature]