Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunting Wipers with WH2
Went to the bay yesterday for some fun time with wiperhunter2. We caught a bunch of Wipers and several Wallys. We also got fooled by a lot of those magic fish that hit and disappear.
Thanks for instructing an old dummy on the planer boards everytime I put out, and for being a great host. I enjoyed the day.
[signature]
Good to see the Wiper action is picking up.
This can be a very fun time at Willard with Wiper, Walleye and Crappie all starting to bite.
[signature]
Enjoyed getting out there with you as well, it was my best day this year on Willard, until today.[Wink]
[signature]
[#646464]I just knew you were going to say that ...... I was out in the yard working and saying to myself that there is juat enough wind for a good Wally chop.[/#646464]
[#646464]I thought that you would be stopping every couple of minutes to haul one in.[/#646464]
[#646464]Good on ya! [Smile][/#646464]
[signature]
Good times. What a hurt we put on the fish. Thanks for the ride Curt. Glad to meet you Chad. Will have to get out again.
[signature]
Yesterday was an awesome day on the water, one of those days that only happen once or twice a year, if your lucky. There was a slight breeze all day and no nats, like you and I experienced. We had some high clouds that kept the temps down but after three days in a row on the water, I was fried by the end of the day. Had another friend that wanted to hit it today but I had to say no[crazy].
[signature]
[#484848]You need to get a bigger sombrero.[/#484848]
[#484848][/#484848]
[#484848]Did you try that secret lure again?[/#484848]
[signature]
[#484848]Looks like you guys racked em up ....... Good on ya.[/#484848]
[#484848][/#484848]
[#484848]What, no bugs?[/#484848]
[signature]
Never even tried that lure, I used the same thing I caught most of mine on when you and I were fishing. My face wasn't the problem with the sunburn, it was my legs. Wearing shorts was my problem. Maybe longer shorts would help[:/].
[signature]