Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Coeur d'Alene Chinook help
I would like to hook up with someone that knows how to catch chinook in lake CDA. I live inHayden, have a 17' Starcraft w/ 115hp 4 stroke, a 5hp troller, and electric downriggers. Shoot me a pm if interested.
[signature]
Can't help ya on the salmon, but I would sure love to hear more about the fishing up there.

Good luck, and hope to hear how you do.
[signature]
Welcome to the site! I've trolled for Chinook before but never the landlocked variant. I can tell you how we go about that. I'm not sure if the same setup works or not. Let me know if you want me to shoot you a pm with details.
[signature]
CJ: Send away...definitely couldn't hurt my catch rate [laugh]. Going out again this morning. Bass, crappie, trout, kokanee, chinook...decisions, decisions, so many fish, so little time.
[signature]
I've never fished for Chinook there either, so I can't give first-hand info, but here's a site that frequently puts up fishing reports that you might find useful:

http://www.cdapress.com/news/outdoors/ar...f894b.html

They post new reports on Thursdays if I remember correctly.

Good luck! I'd love to hear how you do!
[signature]
Cool, thanks for the link. Jeff owns Fins and Feathers on Sherman in downtown CDA. He's really good about giving updates on local fishing about every quarter, specifically on lake CDA. His shop does charter tours/training, but my work schedule has yet to accomodate making one of his workshops this last year. It'll happen, matter of time...
[signature]