Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standings as of 8_10
Here's an update to the charts. Some from the [#bf0000]South [/#bf0000]are hard at it, and putting up some quality cats. But it comes as no surprise (to THIS northerner) that the hardcore summer-catters are keeping things lively, and maintaining a strong lead for the [#000080]North[/#000080]. But as they say, "it ain't over till it's over".
I know we have a lot of folks talk about great fall catting, and I'll put it out there - I've got no problem extending the end another month, drag it out through October - if there's a consensus agreement. I don't like to 'change' rules once the contest starts, but unless there's opposition to this idea, I'm open to it.

Top congrats to gmwahl for landing not one, but TWO over 30 cats for the contest. Bully for you mate!
I'm just wondering where all the rest of the Southern entrants are? Off chasing Trout or some such?

[inline "Standings Overall Chart 8_11_14.jpg"]

[inline "Standings Overall 8_11_14.jpg"]

Good luck to all, good catting, and watch the spikes!

Double checked the numbers, picked up the weekends updates that slipped in after my charting.

Of note, 4 of 5 Northern entries are 30 or over. Just thought I'd point that out. The South has 2 of 5 at that mark.