Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockport 1-2-04
Are you saying you live on trappers loop road? or do you have a laptop in your truck.
[signature]
It is 12.6 degrees now but I just look it up at home . LOL

[url "http://www.met.utah.edu/cgi-bin/droman/meso_base.cgi?stn=TPR"]http://www.met.utah.edu/cgi-bin/droman/meso_base.cgi?stn=TPR[/url]
[signature]
nothing to write home about, no new entries in the challenge
if i could have landed that big bow i would have posted him
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 4]If it had some time I would put my pictures of the fish caught on the 1st to start thing off. However I was too tiered to do it last night. Today I spent the 14 hours hanging sheetrock at my dads’ house, should have been fishing. Maybe tomorrow I will get them posted. [/size][/font]
[signature]
TKB,

We really needed you today, I think I had 3 heart attacks, 2 strokes, and 1 emballism pushing BLM's Ice Condo up the side of Rockport and Pineview. Muskyhunter wanted to give me mouth to mouth, I think he may be a faith healer since I got remakably better once he offered.
[signature]
[Wink]Sheesh, petty! I go to St. george for a few days, and you manage to hurt yourself on the ice again! What's up with that? Well, at least you caught fish. We gotta go again sometime soon.
[signature]
Man, I gotta wear a sign around my neck or something.

I had no idea that many of you were out there today. Looks like about 75% of the people on the lake were from BFT.

Petty, did that trout you lost at the hole break you off? I caught one that had a jig in its mouth. It was a glow in the dark head with an off color green body. If that was your lure, it was a hair bigger than you thought.

I got a funny story about BLM and peeing on the side of the road! But we wont embarass him by posting it for the world here.

Tons of perch up there for sure. We got there late since we tried to go to lost creek earlier. We ended up playing leap frog with the other three trucks on the road. One guy would get stuck, then the second guy would pull them out, then he would get stuck and the thrid guy would pull him out. Then he would get stuck, and so on and so on. We blazed the trail almost all the way to the dam, then gave up. It was a lot of work and still looked like a lot more.

Ended up at rockport kind of late, but it didnt matter. The fish bit steady. Near as we can figure we landed over 200 fish. We got a bunch of trout, some nice ones. But the majority were perch. Got some nice fat ten inchers though. Dad kept one 16 inch trout for the pan. The rest of the fish were released.
[signature]
i dont think any one could miss us the god in his yellow snow suit and blm is like 7ft tall and we where loud having a good ole time blm had a green shack and mh had a black frabil, you probly couldn't see mh because he was camaflaged
[signature]
IFG,you are relaying false information,about the mouth to mouth thing! I said I would send Petty down and revive you!! You dont even look actractive after 18 brewskies!!![Tongue][Tongue]M.H.
[signature]
woo woo mike i want to hear that story
[signature]