Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crowthers reservoir ice
Went to check crowthers out today it is completely iced over with about 2 inches of ice. With below freezing weather forecasted this week should be safe to fish come Saturday.
[signature]
Update on crowthers ice is 4 inches thick as of 10am today looks like some people have fished by the dock yesterday as the ice holes were iced over.[bobsurprised]
[signature]
Nice reports. Thanks for letting everyone know on the ice conditions. It's good to have someone close down in that area posting.
[signature]
Your welcome glad I can help fellow die hard ice fishers. I'm less than a mile away from crowthers figured I'd make some rounds today and see if it'll be good for this Saturday to catch some fish [fishon]
[signature]
Went to crowthers today decided to wet the line and limited out in 45 minutes all pan size trout. Ice is 6 inches thick in spots 4 inches in others
[signature]
NICE, looks like their eating well, those are some fat trout. Glad you could get out and have some fun. Are there any other species of fish in that pond besides trout?
[signature]
Yes there are largemouth bass at crowthers too
[signature]
Thanks, that's good to know.
[signature]
Anytime perchound
[signature]
When did they put large mouth back in? I know they poisend it off awhile ago and I thought they just putbtrout back in.
[signature]
Not sure when they put them back in but I was catching them all summer
[signature]
Caught this bass thru the ice at crowthers today about lost my pole when he bit
[signature]
Good catch!
[signature]